So I've started 6 Feet Under.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I read some reviews about how it managed to be a great show even though the writers kinda went out of their way to make you hate everybody :laugh:

Like nobody was really likable...even Nate who I thought was the coolest person on the show was a prick.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished season 2.

Pretty dope show besides making me think about death A LOT. And I'm seeing so many people show up in this shyt from other shows. Anybody else fukked with this when it was poppin?
I still got the DVD collection, great series and goat ending

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
One thing I that always bothered me about the show was
when David got kidnapped, forced to smoke crack, abused/beat by the homeless dude shyt literally had me feeling for him. :damn::sadcam: Glad he overcame that fear but fukk that was probably the craziest thing on the show

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
when David got kidnapped, forced to smoke crack, abused/beat by the homeless dude shyt literally had me feeling for him. :damn::sadcam: Glad he overcame that fear but fukk that was probably the craziest thing on the show
that was some wild ass sh*t lol

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That episode was goat I learned why it's called crack

egsteel

All Star
Daps
top 5 show for me... r\really depressing, and i gotta be in a certain mood to even begin watching it... great series, with the GOAT ending

i can't say enough positive sh*t about the series finale, no other show ended with such a satisfying feeling

homo dextah da gawd :blessed:
ditto. Great show, amazing character development but it was just too depressing and plodding. HBO had a marathon of the entire series a couple months back and I watched up to season 3. The gay stuff was kept to a minimum for the most part.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low key I thought that mortician female they hired was kinda sexy in a weird way but she talked way to much and ratted out David

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Low key I thought that mortician female they hired was kinda sexy in a weird way but she talked way to much and ratted out David

She's one of those strange looking people that aren't really pretty/attractive on the surface but have a low key sex appeal, kinda like Sandra Bernhard back in the day.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

Illeana Douglas

She looks like she has no moral compass :laugh:

280full.jpg

MV5BMTQ4MjA3NDc5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODA0MzA2MQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg