so I've been catfishing myself...

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Recently there was a thread where people were talking about how what we see in the mirror isn’t really what we look like. I was pretty much just skimming until I got to the post where someone mentioned most people wouldn’t recognize themselves on the street walking by. That had me :lupe: and I decided to do a test because I think I look great in the mirror but I’m not that photogenic :jbhmm:

Then I realized, I’ve only ever paid attention to the mirrored image of myself, which is something no one else sees. Everyone sees the actual me so moving my side mirror up to my real mirror I got to SEE and let me tell you something, I am SHOCKED. I always knew my right boob was bigger than the left but it honestly looks laughable. Same thing for my shoulder muscles. When I run on the treadmill I like to look at myself because I feel like I'm killing it but my shirt always goes to the side, I broke my arm when I was young so my left side just got stronger than the right. The difference is really noticeable though. I also think my face is hella crooked. All this had me like :mindblown: this is how I’ve been looking all my life??? I played myself. Never trusting that COTdamn mirror again

full

tater

Superstar
Daps
Oh girl me too! Sometimes I'll take a selfie of myself to verify this phenomenon and my face is crooked af. I look like Steven Hawking.

I'm not photogenic at all. I guess I'm #teamugly, but I be thinking I'm cute looking in the mirror. I thought wrong :francis:.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Oh girl me too! Sometimes I'll take a selfie of myself to verify this phenomenon and my face is crooked af. I look like Steven Hawking.

I'm not photogenic at all. I guess I'm #teamugly, but I be thinking I'm cute looking in the mirror. I thought wrong :francis:.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-16337-1355556994-6.gif

Went from #teamaverage to #teamugly in a matter of moments, smh