So ItsYoung!!! And fellow PC Nerds ..... how did that 3080 launch go for yah huh ??????

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Oh ok lol. U do realize the graphic settings ain’t as high on console as they are on Pc. If u turn down ur graphic settings to that of a console, you would get more frames than the console.
The settings on series x games are usually very comparable to high/ultra on PC.

and beyond that changing the settings may net you a few FPS but it won’t be a dramatic change.

And the whole point of contention was that the 2080 would “shyt all over the series X”

Couple frames here and there is clearly not “shytting” on anything. In some games the series X performs better.

Allen Poe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans --> Las Vegas

PC dummies:mjlol:

as usual I was right and y’all were so sure of yourselves calling other people names and shyt.

This has got to be a troll video or something. The Series X can't output anymore than 120 fps, yet you have Doom Eternal showing 144fps. Worse yet, you have games that are capped at 30 fps (RDR2, GTA V, and AC Odyssey [at the time of the video at least]) showing 100+ fps in this "benchmark."
I don't have a dog in this fight (I'm XSX & PS5 gang, AND I got a 3080), but this ain't the video you want to use to support your argument.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh ok lol. U do realize the graphic settings ain’t as high on console as they are on Pc. If u turn down ur graphic settings to that of a console, you would get more frames than the console.

Don't waste your breath with these morons

they still need performance mode for 60fps, if they don't realize they've been had they never will

until you see the difference in person you can't understand how trash the consoles are, once you tasted high performance you can't go back

they can't fathom playing Red Dead at 90fps, they don't only have 60hz screens

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Remember this

PC dummies:mjlol:

as usual I was right and y’all were so sure of yourselves calling other people names and shyt.

I remember.. that the video you posted here, has the 2080 out performing the xbox :dahell: what was the point of this post :dahell: it literally kills your own argument :dahell: did you actually watch the video :dahell:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I remember.. that the video you posted here, has the 2080 out performing the xbox :dahell: what was the point of this post :dahell: it literally kills your own argument :dahell: did you actually watch the video :dahell:
Some games play better on Xbox.

And again the 2080 was supposed to be “shytting” on the Xbox.

A couple frames ain’t “shytting” on anything.

:stopitslime:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This has got to be a troll video or something. The Series X can't output anymore than 120 fps, yet you have Doom Eternal showing 144fps. Worse yet, you have games that are capped at 30 fps (RDR2, GTA V, and AC Odyssey [at the time of the video at least]) showing 100+ fps in this "benchmark."
I don't have a dog in this fight (I'm XSX & PS5 gang, AND I got a 3080), but this ain't the video you want to use to support your argument.
:ohhh: you right.

Here’s a better video

Can’t find one with the 2080 specifically.

It’s hard to make an exact comparison. But again my only point was that the Series X would be “comparable” to a 2080 in performance.

We have a bunch of games out now and the 2080 is not “shytting” on the Xbox at all.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Here’s a better video

It’s hard to make an exact comparison. But again my only point was that the Series X would be “comparable” to a 2080 in performance.

We have a bunch of games out now and the 2080 is not “shytting” on the Xbox at all.

That still hurts your point. The PC version is native 4k+60 / ultra settings and the Series X version uses dynamic resolution scaling @ 1440p and up, but never hits 2160p and with worse settings.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Here’s a better video

I dont think you know what you are looking at.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That still hurts your point. The PC version is native 4k+60 / ultra settings and the Series X version uses dynamic resolution scaling @ 1440p and up, but never hits 2160p and with worse settings.
Again it’s impossible to find an exact comparison.

Point is Xbox is comparable.

The 3060 clearly can’t run the game at full ultra/4k/60fps.

there’s no way to exactly quantify what the performance would be with exact Xbox settings.

y’all got a better video? Or we just gone keep splitting hairs over a couple FPS?? :usure: