So, it's ok to have gay lyrics, but dissing religion is outta line?

Saka

Pro
Daps
:skip:I think you are over thinking this and not in a good way. Of course a black man that simply wants equal rights and to live and be treated as a human being is going to hate the KKK for their beliefs and prejudice. They might think they are completely justified and that they, in their hearts are doing what is right, what they were raised to believe, and what they feel must be done. Religious fanatics way of thinking literally infringes upon their quality of life. These believes cause people to be harassed in their daily life, discriminated against, and given less opportunities to express themselves and life their life. Clearly a difference here

:rudy: I live in Toronto they got a gay pride parade out here nobodies infringing on any individuals rights to fukk buts, Yet religion is shyt on openly... Muslims over the world are looked down just as much if not more then gays and lesbians and if you want to talk about threatening peoples lives there is multiple genocides taking place all over the world I don't see anybody singing songs for them.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Man sings: "give me your love.....boyyyyyyyy"

:cheers:

Rapper raps: "I never prayed to God, I prayed to Got-ti"

:damn:

Not saying this is what your doing but I hate when nikkas quote this as proof that Jay is some devil worshiping anti-God nikka. The shyt was part of a story he was telling and was not used in a literal sense.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
:rudy: I live in Toronto they got a gay pride parade out here nobodies infringing on any individuals rights to fukk buts, Yet religion is shyt on openly... Muslims over the world are looked down just as much if not more then gays and lesbians and if you want to talk about threatening peoples lives there is multiple genocides taking place all over the world I don't see anybody singing songs for them.

Billions of people follow a belief that states being gay is wrong. How is that not infringing upon their quality of life?