So, it's ok to have gay lyrics, but dissing religion is outta line?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just a buncha fakkits who think they need to stick up for god, as if he couldnt do it himself

:heh:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Dissing religion is shytting on religion, I'm no expert but I think that one of the few sins that God can't save you from is shytting on God, being gay is a possible sin (depending on how you decode the chapter) that people can't help and they can be saved.

It's like rapping about fukking bytches, which is a sin as well just like being gay is. Or shooting nikkas or whatever the fukk cats do.
So if you're against homos of religious reasons you better erase all your albums where cats are mentioning murder, violence, hate, ballin, fukking bytches and on.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
explain to me the deal?
what was that allahhu akbar line about?
I think it's something like the cab driver says Allahu akbar to Ocean and he doesn't understand (an old stereotype joke is that arabs sounds like they are cursing when they talk) he thinks it's a curse, but it's really a blessing.

Basically what he thought was a curse, was a blessing.

But I think the OP is referring to Meek Mill and Drake.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Don't make sense to me gays ask for acceptance and tolerance yet he cant tolerate a group of peoples religious beliefs? hypocritical?

Beliefs that include calling them walking abominations? Why wouldn't they have a problem with that?

Saka

Pro
Daps
Beliefs that include calling them walking abominations? Why wouldn't they have a problem with that?

So mocking those beliefs no matter how wrong they may be in his perception , and then turning around an expecting people to be tolerating and accepting of your own beliefs or preferences is not hypocritical?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I think it's something like the cab driver says Allahu akbar to Ocean and he doesn't understand (an old stereotype joke is that arabs sounds like they are cursing when they talk) he thinks it's a curse, but it's really a blessing.

Basically what he thought was a curse, was a blessing.

But I think the OP is referring to Meek Mill and Drake.

OK cool..Ocean just showed the ignorant/simple minded he is.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
So mocking those beliefs no matter how wrong they may be in his perception , and then turning around an expecting people to be tolerating and accepting of your own beliefs or preferences is not hypocritical?

:skip:I think you are over thinking this and not in a good way. Of course a black man that simply wants equal rights and to live and be treated as a human being is going to hate the KKK for their beliefs and prejudice. They might think they are completely justified and that they, in their hearts are doing what is right, what they were raised to believe, and what they feel must be done. Religious fanatics way of thinking literally infringes upon their quality of life. These believes cause people to be harassed in their daily life, discriminated against, and given less opportunities to express themselves and life their life. Clearly a difference here