So.....is this ***** Kirko Bangz biting Drizzy

franny

Pro
Daps
listen to what hes saying.. just because hes singing it doesnt mean hes simping
i admit most of his songs are about simping but this is definitely not one of them

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Gotta admit I was kinda pissed when Drake sang on June 27th, I know he meant it as a show of respect but that shyt was blasphemy...nikka turned a classic into a simp anthem for bytches.

Worse off it got radio spins here and every time I heard it start up I'd think it was the OG version only to be disappointed

Other than that I have no problem with Drake/A$AP using the H-town sound, shyt it ain't like anyone else here putting it down like they used to anymore. Kirko Bangz is trash

yeah i feel u...like i said the h-town cats that did it..dead or got a 9 to 5 now..z-ro the last of em...trae on some more shyt..dallas, russell, chalie...still grindin

asap dont sound like texas to me..he aint even on ray cash level...n i could swore ray was from texas

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
listen to what hes saying.. just because hes singing it doesnt mean hes simping
i admit most of his songs are about simping but this is definitely not one of them
You right, the current version of Drake as the stripper simping all around embarassing nikka clouded my mind but it's not a simp anthem, the singing definitely makes it a song for bytches tho IMO. Seeing white girls and dudes who don't know shyt about Screw bump that song was just a weird experience altogether

yeah i feel u...like i said the h-town cats that did it..dead or got a 9 to 5 now..z-ro the last of em...trae on some more shyt..dallas, russell, chalie...still grindin

asap dont sound like texas to me..he aint even on ray cash level...n i could swore ray was from texas
Yeah Z-ro definitely the last of a dying breed. Cham, Paul Wall, Bun without Pimp, whatever's left of SUC, none of them dudes get love here like they used to. I remember a few years back when the car shows were live as hell, now shyt's pathetic

Trae still doing it and I'd add Devin to the list of those still grindin too. I forgot Ray Cash even existed, and it's weird that Dallas Blocker never blew up cause he was basically just a better Kirko Bangz and he came out first

What happened to all them Dallas cats like DSR and Freestyle Kingz anyway? I used to bump them heavy in high school then I never heard from them again

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
You right, the current version of Drake as the stripper simping all around embarassing nikka clouded my mind but it's not a simp anthem, the singing definitely makes it a song for bytches tho IMO. Seeing white girls and dudes who don't know shyt about Screw bump that song was just a weird experience altogether

Yeah Z-ro definitely the last of a dying breed. Cham, Paul Wall, Bun without Pimp, whatever's left of SUC, none of them dudes get love here like they used to. I remember a few years back when the car shows were live as hell, now shyt's pathetic

Trae still doing it and I'd add Devin to the list of those still grindin too. I forgot Ray Cash even existed, and it's weird that Dallas Blocker never blew up cause he was basically just a better Kirko Bangz and he came out first

What happened to all them Dallas cats like DSR and Freestyle Kingz anyway? I used to bump them heavy in high school then I never heard from them again

we tombout the rappers with the singin flow...

devin is retiring this summer after the album he dropped..i forgot he one of the singin rappers too..

dsr..tum still around..chalie still around too...tuck nem..irrelevant as shyt..

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
It's not even an H-Town sound Drizzy does, and yes Kirko does rip him a lot. But Kirko is nice.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
we tombout the rappers with the singin flow...

devin is retiring this summer after the album he dropped..i forgot he one of the singin rappers too..

dsr..tum still around..chalie still around too...tuck nem..irrelevant as shyt..
That started in h-town?