so is The Wolf Among Us any good?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Game is crack! If you liked TWD, you'll love it. I played through it three times so far and I still want to mess around so that I have options going into episode 2. If this is any indication of how far TT has come with this style, TWD season 2 will be insane.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
twd s2 would be out by now if it wasnt for this stupid game. ttg is too small of a company to pull this shyt.

:beli:

After TWD they had to move because of they took on more staff and are moving again because they have added even more staff. They have like 4 teams.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:beli:

After TWD they had to move because of they took on more staff and are moving again because they have added even more staff. They have like 4 teams.

but they're working on, what, 4 projects at once? (twd, twau, got, new borderlands game) we wont see TWAU episode 2 until late jan, possibly early feb. who knows when we'll see the next episode of TWD. they're clearly stretching themselves way too thin. end of the day, all of this doubling down on new IPs could have went to make 1 or 2 really strong gaming franchises.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm debating not even touching episode 2 until episode 3 is out because who knows when that'll happen. I might as well just wait the series out, I'm pissed I bought the damned season pass.

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5 months for the second episode! How many episodes this game have?

I'm copping, but I'll probably just wait it out until the price drop bundle deal. I remember that happened with TWD and not waiting it out is probably the only thing I regret about that game.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
am i the only 1 that enjoyed this? :heh: short as hell though, beat it in like 45 min

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
am i the only 1 that enjoyed this? :heh: short as hell though, beat it in like 45 min

Episode 3 just dropped. I held off on playing epidsode 2 so that I could have a beefed up experience, but now I'm making a run through FFX HD, so I probably won't rock with it for a week or maybe a bit more. Loved the first episode though and I'm glad the third episode dropped quickly.