So is Napoleon aka 4d 6f 6e 65 79 black or Indian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
he said he was trying to be anonymous online so he lied about not being black.... but then later decided that he wanted to come out the closet as a black man.... even tho this is a black site....... sounds crazy I know.

I dont know why a black man would lie about not being black while congregating among other black men, talking about black men related topics.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why?

We're all anonymous on here....
For some reason, I didn't want identifiers. Why? I don't know. It is, what it is.

Different head space when you sign up on a forum 5 years ago. And the Coli wasn't what it was today.

Close this thread and stop encouraging people to troll me about this.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
For some reason, I didn't want identifiers. Why? I don't know. It is, what it is.

Different head space when you sign up on a forum 5 years ago. And the Coli wasn't what it was today.

Wait so you pretended you weren't Black because of all of this?

None of this makes sense but whatever...

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
That was put out there years ago but I guess it's a good discussion to have again.Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Who would identify you though? Who would care? Nobody would be paying attention. That makes zero sense.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wait so you pretended you weren't Black because of all of this?
  1. I'm a black male.
  2. FOR WHATEVER REASON, I chose not to associate my account with any identifiers 5 years ago. Are you truly this perturbed? Why? because I did. I don't need to keep explaining this...or do I?
  3. If you really want to be pedantic, I want you to find a SINGLE time I claimed to be any other race, but black over the last 5 years. I specifically challenge you to do this. And I don't know WHERE this "Indian" shyt started.
  4. If this TRULY bothers you this much, DM me. Close this thread and Stop encouraging people to troll me about this. You knew you wanted to argue by doing this openly. If you're a mod, move like a mod.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
he said he was trying to be anonymous online so he lied about not being black.... but then later decided that he wanted to come out the closet as a black man.... even tho this is a black site....... sounds crazy I know.

I dont know why a black man would lie about not being black while congregating among other black men, talking about black men related topics.
its because he's indian

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
  1. I'm a black male.
  2. FOR WHATEVER REASON, I chose not to associate my account with any identifiers 5 years ago. Are you truly this perturbed? Why? because I did. I don't need to keep explaining this...or do I?
  3. If you really want to be pedantic, I want you to find a SINGLE time I claimed to be any other race, but black over the last 5 years. I specifically challenge you to do this. And I don't know WHERE this "Indian" shyt started.
  4. If this TRULY bothers you this much, DM me. Stop encouraging people to troll me about this. You knew you wanted to argue by doing this openly. If you're a mod, move like a mod.

I wanna address your fourth post. I move like a mod ONLY on the Root where I mod. Everywhere else I move like an a$$hole and Juts wanted a few entertainment and soo... Yeah. And I am certainly not the only mod who did this to you and to be quite frank I been civil. But fact is this is the Coli and we like to have fun at peoples expenses. :manny:

Anyways, I too don't know where you being Indian came from but what you said in the OP helps fuel that rumor. :hubie:And as for the bolded may I ask what you were hiding from?

Daps
lets also not forget when they found his Reddit where he followed a bunch of white supremacists.. he posted something in an attempt to stir things up with Black folks on here.. someone asked where/how he would even find/have that kinda sh!t.. tracked it to his reddit account..

he deleted it immediately..
giphy.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I wanna address your fourth post. I move like a mod ONLY on the Root where I mod. Everywhere else I move like an a$$hole and Juts wanted a few entertainment and soo... Yeah. And I am certainly not the only mod who did this to you and to be quite frank I been civil. But fact is this is the Coli and we like to have fun at peoples expenses. :manny:

Anyways, I too don't know where you being Indian came from but what you said in the OP helps fuel that rumor. :hubie:And as for the bolded may I ask what you were hiding from?
The Coli wasn't what it was today.

Remember that.

It was a new forum and I chose not to do so.

If you're really that bothered, you can travel back in time and encourage me not to do that.

I have nothing else to add to this.

And again, I SPECIFICALLY challenge you to find where I ever said I was an Indian. EVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.