So imma expose @Giselle for being a nikka

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I don't know who that person is :yeshrug:

And what's wrong with a woman watching boxing videos? Hell my mom watched boxing growing up with her grandmother. Mama said her granny was a huge boxing fan til the day she passed. :yeshrug:
Yea ok

We got another one right here yalll

mQJF9e.gif

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Ain't never seen a board where men pretend to be women

Thecoli gotta stop being so homophobic

Just let nikkas come out

Like frfr...shyt is crazy

Never seen a more masculine over compensating board where men pretend to be women

And it's because the real women don't want deal with this fukkshyt

Women Watching boxing one thing but commenting on a very small boxing publications post fight of a damn near irrelevant fighter....idk. Unless this bytch connected to Michigan where Direll from.... Finkle is Einhorn.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I don't know who that person is :yeshrug:

And what's wrong with a woman watching boxing videos? Hell my mom watched boxing growing up with her grandmother. Mama said her granny was a huge boxing fan til the day she passed. :yeshrug:
Yeah a teenage thot watching boxing interview from the wife of andre direll. :mjlol:

Not even Floyd wife or adrien broner wife, but andre fukking direll :russ:

:camby: the few women who are hardcore boxing fans don't spit feminist bs. :camby:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
@Giselle do you have @#SOG_soldier and son of satan dikk pics? he seems upset
No the fukk she don't only 3 bytches on here have seen my dikk and I know for a fact all 3 are actually bytches:francis:

Not gonna lie I fukking hate you. ShUT the fukk up and get back in the kitchen:stopitslime: