So imma expose @Giselle for being a nikka

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: I think I'm fukking losing it! Y'all sitting here thinking this poster is the **** guy while a poster responding to the thread has an avi that looks just like the guy!!:damn:Y'all telling me I'm the only one who see this shyt! :wtf:

giphy.gif
I think I'm just gonna chill in the Salon. Got crazy people all up and down thru here....

Yea I saw that

:mjlol:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I been said she was a parody account. :coffee:

Told you so :manny:

Have no problems with said poster but I did find it odd that she talked about tall men a lot when Chicago dudes are short and tall brown Latinos when it's mostly short Mexicans here in Chicago

I'm like, where in Chicago are you :skip:

:patrice:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Have no problems with said poster but I did find it odd that she talked about tall men a lot when Chicago dudes are short and tall brown Latinos when it's mostly short Mexicans here in Chicago

She am outta town troll like that Jojo world nikka:mjlol:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yea dudes be like 5'5" kevin hart azz nikkas running through women like nothing. with multiple baby mamas. At that :skip:

Yet here she is a stickler for only tall men 6'4" and above when that's not that common where she lives :skip::childplease::camby:

Last edited:

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yeah a teenage thot watching boxing interview from the wife of andre direll. :mjlol:

Not even Floyd wife or adrien broner wife, but andre fukking direll :russ:

:camby: the few women who are hardcore boxing fans don't spit feminist bs. :camby:

I have no idea who or what you're even talking about. and again I don't know who in the hell this person is.