So I'm understanding that I could sharpen my Andi T liners?

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Yeah if you don't adjust it, they will be kind of dull. What you are doing is essentially bringing the blades closer together... you got to avoid bringing them too close together though or it will really start pinching your skin. Youtube has all kind of resources. If you want the crispiest of crispy line-ups, you'll have to learn to use a razor. I haven't mastered that skill quite yet though.

What knowledge don't you have :wtf:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
When you have metal scraping against metal, especially two metal that consists of fine prongs passing back and forth, they will get ground down. Oiling your blades keeps them lubricated so that there is less friction between the blades which helps them last longer. Those blades can be expensive. Anywhere from $15 to $30. $15 on amazon... around $30 if you go to some place like sally's.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
When you have metal scraping against metal, especially two metal that consists of fine prongs passing back and forth, they will get ground down. Oiling your blades keeps them lubricated so that there is less friction between the blades which helps them last longer. Those blades can be expensive. Anywhere from $15 to $30. $15 on amazon... around $30 if you go to some place like sally's.

yo when u push the bottom blade up is it okay if the bottom blade is sticking out a tad bit farther than the top blade? or should they be even?

:dwillhuh:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
test it out and see if it's too sharp. if it is then readjust.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
It's pretty simple bro, just follow the YouTube, if it starts cutting you then it's too up, push it back

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tom, go to a barbershop and ask a barber to adjust them. It'll cost 5-10 dollars

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Its simple, get a screwdriver and loosen...it'll pop out and u can adjust your blades.

Also, please oil your blades on the regular. There should have been a minidropper that came with your clippers...You can hear the difference of clippers that havent been oiled cause they will be loud as hell when you turn em on and get hot very fast.

Take care of the clippers and they'll take care of you.