So I'm understanding that I could sharpen my Andi T liners?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Yeah if you don't adjust it, they will be kind of dull. What you are doing is essentially bringing the blades closer together... you got to avoid bringing them too close together though or it will really start pinching your skin. Youtube has all kind of resources. If you want the crispiest of crispy line-ups, you'll have to learn to use a razor. I haven't mastered that skill quite yet though.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Yeah if you don't adjust it, they will be kind of dull. What you are doing is essentially bringing the blades closer together... you got to avoid bringing them too close together though or it will really start pinching your skin. Youtube has all kind of resources. If you want the crispiest of crispy line-ups, you'll have to learn to use a razor. I haven't mastered that skill quite yet though.

I only use a razer as clean up after I've used the Andi T liners.....

too lazy to watch that video tho, gonna peep it in the morn, what tools do i need tho?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Only thing you will need is a screwdriver. It's real simple... Shouldn't take you more than 3 or 4 minutes.

• Dap
Reactions: Tom

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Took me a while to step my game up, but buying those T-outliners is one of the best investments I've made.

eTDuf.png

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
nah them t outliners don't get exactly how you think they will. even when you get the blades lined up, they might not be as sharp as you expect which is why you have to do a dabbing motion with them sort of like you dipped a cotton ball in alcohol and you dabbing it on your arm. When you hit the sideburns, you kind of have to scrape.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
nikka looking like Rocky Dwayne Johnson n shyt :laff:

So all I have to do is watch that vid and my line up with be crisp like that b?

Don't want my ish pushed back that far tho

:hmm:

that video will help u as long as your blades aren't rusted. if you put too much liquid on the blade then maybe it dried up and you need to get some new blades.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
You need to oil them after you use them.