so im messing with a 41 year ol white milf from pof..she got a son hes 24

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
She looks like my mother's overly-kind coworker,

She lets me drive her Benz whenever I need a ride, took shots with her once too.
I dont wanna make the first move in a situation like this tho, if it fails the shame would be :sadcam:
idk about yall but my fam spreads rumors like hell and fabricates it, by the time it got back around to me i'd have a rep for raping old white women :merchant:

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
pretty simple breh
its all about the numbers

have some decent up to date pics(non threatening)
set you age to 28-31(trust me)
nice well written profile(no ebonics) talk about photography, painining-travelling..dont mention HIP HOP OR RAP:dry:
write a decent message that you can copy and paste
search females from 30-43(athletic-non smoker-white or black)..pick white cause you will eat

send mass message everday (i do 20 and messages are all the same)
sit back and wait for reply

out of 40 messages you might get 8 replies
out of those 8 one of them will fukk you

now eat:takedat:

MILF hunting :leon:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
She looks like my mother's overly-kind coworker,

She lets me drive her Benz whenever I need a ride, took shots with her once too.
I dont wanna make the first move in a situation like this tho, if it fails the shame would be :sadcam:
idk about yall but my fam spreads rumors like hell and fabricates it, by the time it got back around to me i'd have a rep for raping old white women :merchant:

breh forget her
theres thousands like her online...its a click away :mjpls:
plus that one is too close to home
online is mad discrete:mjpls:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I've been eating off this to easy

Where to start......... umm I sold my soul to school (have my masters) and now to a big corporation for the time being (so yeah don't stereotype me). I've always been told I'm upfront, confident with a twinge of humbleness mixed into one.

I love to travel (at 15 countries and counting), read (mainly non fiction), write (mainly poetry ), and photography (would you like your pic taken).

If you like what you see(and you should), feel free to send a message ( I don't discriminate), I mean guys don't have to send the first message right

I got like 45 msgs in 5 days and I never message these chicks first

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I used to do the copy and paste thing on Black planet...he's just playing the #'s....just like fishing....what site are you on?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I've been eating off this to easy

Where to start......... umm I sold my soul to school (have my masters) and now to a big corporation for the time being (so yeah don't stereotype me). I've always been told I'm upfront, confident with a twinge of humbleness mixed into one.

I love to travel (at 15 countries and counting), read (mainly non fiction), write (mainly poetry ), and photography (would you like your pic taken).

If you like what you see(and you should), feel free to send a message ( I don't discriminate), I mean guys don't have to send the first message right

I got like 45 msgs in 5 days and I never message these chicks first

i been using your profile info for a minute now
:win: