Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
@bboystyle

any samsung, crucial, plextor, intel imo

whatever prices are looking good

So what is the point of SSD? And if i get that plus an internal hard drive, which device will my computer boot from? Will i have access to my internal hard drive if i put windows on my SSD? im kind of new to SSD's if u cant tell already..

Juven

All Star
Daps
So what is the point of SSD? And if i get that plus an internal hard drive, which device will my computer boot from? Will i have access to my internal hard drive if i put windows on my SSD? im kind of new to SSD's if u cant tell already..

it makes games load quicker if youre playing online and it cuts boot time by like half or more. Theres some other shyt it can do but you can google that.

When you plug in your drives and boot up for the first time, you can go into your bios and choose which drive to boot up from. Then you install windows and your programs. Yea you will have access, its a hard drive but its really fast (the future of hard drives).

id get a 128gb for now as they go for like $80 on sale. Thats enough for the OS and some games, and later you can add more ssds when they get cheaper.

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC

in short, it makes EVERYTHING snappier in windows

-open programs? asap
-power button desktop? 15 seconds
-loading apps? too fast
-game loading screens? ... what loading screens? RIP

basically you install your OS and your APPS and your GAMES (optional but recommended if you got the room) on the SSD......
and you just plug in your HDD(s) regularly and throw your junk in there

just have your SSD (with the OS) as the FIRST boot option in BIOS

:salute: