So im about pull the trigger on a gaming pc...

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have it all hooked up..

I already bought a 165hz 1080p 1ms ips monitor

but in my cart currently is:

GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER

AMD RYZEN 5 3600

16 gigs of ram ..n all that jazz.

About a $900 build all together.

But then i had a thought about what games i would be playing and peeped the steam store..:patrice:

Most of the top AAA games and games i would play is already on the ps4 and honestly has better exclusives overall imo. Is it really worth paying that much for a gaming pc when the ps5 is around the corner? I love the simplicity of consoles...thinking about all the tweaking i will have to do to play games coming from a former pc gamer im not sure if i should go though with it just for higher fps and refresh rates. I currently have so many games on my backlog already...would it even be wise to do this?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
since you only trying to do 1080p, your rig will blow away anything on ps4, you gonna be happy playing old ass shyt like the first watch dogs just to see how different its from the console version

but if you tight on money, you might as well wait for the p5, because ain't shyt new worth playing coming out to cyberpunk and that rig ain't good enough to see that game in its true glory, so might as well save up another 400 and get a better GPU

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
since you only trying to do 1080p, your rig will blow away anything on ps4, you gonna be happy playing old ass shyt like the onefirst watch dogs just to see how different its from the console version

but if you tight on money, you might as well wait for the p5, because ain't shyt new worth playing coming out to cyberpunk and that rig ain't good enough to see that game in its true glory, so might as well save up another 400 and get a better GPU

Another 400 for a better gpu? :picard: How much should be spending on one and which should i be looking at?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another 400 for a better gpu? :picard: How much should be spending on one and which should i be looking at?

You better off getting a used 1080ti off ebay than that 1660 super, I'm just being honest You probably get one for like 450, but if money is really

tight the AMD 5700 XT is only 400 dollars and is just a step below the 1080ti and the 2070 super, its the best possible card you can get under 500 dollars, the 1660 super is like 250 so an extra 150 ain't gonna hurt

and make sure to get the MSI Gaming X version of it, the other cards aren't built as good and the run out, plus the gaming X always has the highest boost clock speed out of any of the other models

then you can really enjoy PC gaming the way it was meant to be and not be half assed because then you will regret your purchase, 900 is a lot of money to throw down stealing leaving much to be desired, might as well make the ful investment that why you can be completely satisfied

The more you spend in the beginning the less you will spend later on, because you can just sell your GPU and put that money towards a better one because it will be worth something, so it won't cost no more than a couple hundred to upgrade to the next step every time a new generation of cards come out

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
I have it all hooked up..

I already bought a 165hz 1080p 1ms ips monitor

but in my cart currently is:

GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER

AMD RYZEN 5 3600

16 gigs of ram ..n all that jazz.

About a $900 build all together.

But then i had a thought about what games i would be playing and peeped the steam store..:patrice:

Most of the top AAA games and games i would play is already on the ps4 and honestly has better exclusives overall imo. Is it really worth paying that much for a gaming pc when the ps5 is around the corner? I love the simplicity of consoles...thinking about all the tweaking i will have to do to play games coming from a former pc gamer im not sure if i should go though with it just for higher fps and refresh rates. I currently have so many games on my backlog already...would it even be wise to do this?
At the least I’d get a 2060 Super but 2070 Super probably better value.
PC gaming is worth it my guy.

what are these Tweaks you say u don’t wanna do? Every game I’ve ever played is just download and play u less ur trying to get into Mods and shyt ( I dunno how that works)