so im a :flabbynsick: nikka, what are the essential threads to get cut?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been meaning to ask you @The Wave what your diet and routine is like. I see those guns man and it looks like you killing it.

No homo but how big are you and how old are you?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been meaning to ask you @The Wave what your diet and routine is like. I see those guns man and it looks like you killing it.

No homo but how big are you and how old are you?

I'm 27, 6'5, 255lbs. Arms are 18inch

I eat about 4k calories a day. My breakfast is a ~2200calorie protien/kale/spinach/brocoli shake.

After that it varies. I'm on that fish diet now. All the protein, none of the bad stuff (avoid tuna though... too much mercury). I usually cook late at night after the gym so I can have my lunch for the next day at work. Its time consuming but I like to cook and it saves money.

My split is getting :flabbynsick: Though. I was on a 4day split that was basically just to build mass (I usually bulk from fall to end of winter).

Day 1 - Chest/Triceps/Forearms (Abs at home)
Day 2 - Biceps/Back/Shoulder (Cardio at home)
Day 3 - Legs (Yoga at home)
Day 4 - Abs/Miscellaneous (whatever I want to focus on... like grip or neck.. etc)

I honestly dont like bulking that much. I get bigger and stronger but I lose definition and muscle endurance. I just feel... heavy. I like 230-235 (summer weight) much better.

I'll probably be 260 by thanksgiving :dead:

EDIT: Oh, and I wear wrist weights everyday at work. Works wonders for my shoulders:ohhh:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
It's all in the diet and even there is no exact method for it.

For example I drink 2.5 servings of 1% chocolate milk after days that I lift and 2 servings every other day. Now if I told you to do that would be horrible advice, but through trial and error it has worked for me.

Anyway, make sure all your drinks are water, eat lean meats and make sure you get your fruits and vegetables.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
Adderall.jpg

:ohlawd:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO