So, I went out with my child's mother tonight right.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
We at some spot in the city , she picked out...she bougie, ghetto bougie. Rooftop enclosed by glass and all that nonsense. Ur boy rocking a $200 Brooks Brothers shirt and some 60 dollar gap jeans with some black pradas...regular going out clothes.........but i noticed nikkas still on the opposite end of their chicks at the table

am i the only cat that be sitting right side by side with my girls when im out?

its more fun that way, more touching, more laughing , we clowning people who look crazy, we sharing each other food and drinks....

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
What the hell did describing your clothes have the do with the bold point?

Hood shyt? :manny:

Anyways thats a bit weird.... if were going for drinks though after the third drink ill sit at the adjacent side to her.....sometimes makes shyt more fun and less aukward if your going for the kiss. You can also stick your hands down her pants without anyone noticing lol.

wongzini

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We at some spot in the city , she picked out...she bougie, ghetto bougie. Rooftop enclosed by glass and all that nonsense. Ur boy rocking a $200 Brooks Brothers shirt and some 60 dollar gap jeans with some black pradas...regular going out clothes.........but i noticed nikkas still on the opposite end of their chicks at the table

am i the only cat that be sitting right side by side with my girls when im out?

its more fun that way, more touching, more laughing , we clowning people who look crazy, we sharing each other food and drinks....
:usure:

:deadrose:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Depends on the restaurant we at to be honest. If its some upscale joint, I sit across. If we at steak n shake or something I sit right next to her.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Depends on the restaurant we at to be honest. If its some upscale joint, I sit across. If we at steak n shake or something I sit right next to her.

i try to make sure we get lounge seating, i cant deal with that chair shyt..i wanna be comfortable