So I was In Burlington Coat Factory Today

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
only things I get from burlington are socks and cargo shorts.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Burlington slippers are GOAT....

Every winter I go cop me a pair of these...
images

images

Walking thru the crib in these when it's below 0 degrees outside>>>>>

:stylin:

:huhldup:

you must be gay.

or are you a female? :wtf:

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
They do have a very dated selection but you can get some decent jeans or cargos.. even dress shirts for cheap there if you get passed all the south pole and shyt like that.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Burlington Coat Factory is a ripoff. I've never seen any irregular shyt in there. Can't say the same about most factory outlets. It's usually more or stuff that the major chains can't move and sell off. I did notiuce some of their prices are above what they sell for in major chains.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Burlington Coat Factory is a ripoff. I've never seen any irregular shyt in there. Can't say the same about most factory outlets. It's usually more or stuff that the major chains can't move and sell off. I did notiuce some of their prices are above what they sell for in major chains.

it aint a rip off u jus get what u paid for...u get a shirt see the origina 70dollar tag..turn it over..burlington 5.99

u think u hit a lick..

get home..u got a grown man onesy:pachaha::pachaha:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it aint a rip off u jus get what u paid for...u get a shirt see the origina 70dollar tag..turn it over..burlington 5.99

u think u hit a lick..

get home..u got a grown man onesy:pachaha::pachaha:

They do that at the major stores. You ain't come up on shyt. And like I said I ain't never seen no irregular shyt at BCF but then again I don't shop there regularly because it's a ripoff.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Boxers, beaters and dress socks are on point. Pjs too. You gotta digg thru that hit to hit a lick.

mtg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have everything you could ever ask for there except some platinum fubu got to go to the clearance section of ross for that.