So I Tried Fapping With the Left Hand the Other day...

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
i had broken right hand once and had to wear the cast like 4 weeks and tried fappin wit the left watchin cherokee d'ass and it was a total failure then switch back trying to use the cast with the tip of my fingers out and damn that didnt work.. i wanted to commit suicide.. my cast was full of lubricate.. told the doctor i accidently spilled baby oil

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i had broken right hand once and had to wear the cast like 4 weeks and tried fappin wit the left watchin cherokee d'ass and it was a total failure then switch back trying to use the cast with the tip of my fingers out and damn that didnt work.. i wanted to commit suicide.. my cast was full of lubricate.. told the doctor i accidently spilled baby oil
:dead:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
:laff:

9piece

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Funniest post in a long time.