So I saw ASAP Ferg at work today...

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I think this is my first thread(I lurk alot).but anywho... I work in the airport. I didn't even recognize him at first. But he looked so out of place with his leather shorts (they had ASAP on the shorts leg) I was able to put it together pretty quickly

Him and his boy were talking about how they shouldn't have to wait on line to go through airport security "even Ye gotta do it" direct quote from ferg.

I then proceeded to skip him in the line (purposely)putting my tray infront of his while singing "purple kush got me high, don't wanna leave" idk if he heard me.though... just thought I'd share it with you guys. I know there are some ASAP fans on here.

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
thumbs-up-lady-cool-story-bro-aTDGo6.jpg

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I then proceeded to skip him in the line (purposely)putting my tray infront of his while singing "purple kush got me high, don't wanna leave" idk if he heard me.though... just thought I'd share it with you guys. I know there are some ASAP fans on here.

:dahell::dahell::dahell:

Ol "I hope he hears me reciting his lyrics ass nikka"

Who does that? :pachaha:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Another highlight was one of the airport workers asking "Is that ASAP Rocky?!?" She was hyped...And when we said no she just walked away like "oh"

I like Ferg but I thought that was hilarious

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:dahell::dahell::dahell:

Ol "I hope he hears me reciting his lyrics ass nikka"

Who does that? :drakehaha:

I was actually tryna troll being that I didn't even aknowledge I knew who he was. No "what's up ferg, I'm a fan" just skipped him in line which probably got him tight...guess no one cares though. Which I'm cool with