So I just turned 30...

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Araña;4038150 said:
:flabbynsick: is always lurking in the background after 30 all it takes is a long winter of uncontrolled eating and POW :flabbynsick:
don't work out periodically do it all the time. stay In shape don't get in and out of shape.

Cosign breh. I've been trying to fight it off but it's getting difficult. I look in my face now and I actually look my age :to:

im trying to embrace it...but sh!t is mind blowing..bein the baby of the family I always felt young :manny:

but a n!gga 30 now :huhldup:

im lookin at some of these pics and im noticing my face is starting to look :flabbynsick:

I was in the gym heavy but Ive been slacking this last 2 years. I really need to get back in that mf for good cuz I see where sh!t is heading

Me too bruh. Youngest of 4 boys. Always been the youngest nikka in the crew, always been the youngest nikka on the job. Now I'm just another middle aged black dude :flabbynsick:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Happy born day breh, We'll all get there one day .:manny:. After 25 everything goes downhill. My brother just turned 30 last week. He can barely finish a whole game of balling. :flabbynsick:

That means its a wrap. All I did was work ever since graduating college! :damn:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
This baby done took a toll on a nikka. :noah:

I feel you breh When they young you basically get no sleep. keep your kid away from the tv and disney movies teaching him to accept bestiality, and racism. get an elliptical machine, put it next to the baby's room do burpee's and push ups around lil man. you'd be teaching him great behavior, and also the baby will stop crying when he hears you around. you know if they fed, burped and changed most of their cries are for attention.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Araña;4040677 said:
I feel you breh When they young you basically get no sleep. keep your kid away from the tv and disney movies teaching him to accept bestiality, and racism. get an elliptical machine, put it next to the baby's room do burpee's and push ups around lil man. you'd be teaching him great behavior, and also the baby will stop crying when he hears you around. you know if they fed, burped and changed most of their cries are for attention.
Moving into anew place this weekend. After that ill have to comfort to get back on my grizzly.

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
That means its a wrap. All I did was work ever since graduating college! :damn:

Same here :yeshrug:. It's all about balance after college. All that nasty fast food, caffeine, alcohol :scusthov: college lifestyle took a toll on me. Felt flabby and sick. Now i try to ball, hit the gym as much i can and eat healthy on a regular basis.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
bal2.jpg
I swear I sit on the couch like that!

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im trying to embrace it...but sh!t is mind blowing..bein the baby of the family I always felt young :manny:

but a n!gga 30 now :huhldup:

im lookin at some of these pics and im noticing my face is starting to look :flabbynsick:

I was in the gym heavy but Ive been slacking this last 2 years. I really need to get back in that mf for good cuz I see where sh!t is heading

im 29...sometimes i walk past the mirror and look at myself like :huhldup:

its not necessarily bad, its just different. its a strange thing to notice yourself gettin older