Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
APN1gDb.png

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:flabbynsick: is always lurking in the background after 30 all it takes is a long winter of uncontrolled eating and POW :flabbynsick:
don't work out periodically do it all the time. stay In shape don't get in and out of shape.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
ive learned to embrace it - on the bright side I def wild the fukk out super hard, half of my 20s being blurry, the other half being corporate and responsible. I had a great run, now I been chillin a lot more, and relaxing. going 24 hours without sleep is damn near impossible now (but in my 20s I did it all the time, sometimes 48 hours no sleep). tis life. I have just about everything I aim'd for, so Im on schedule and quite happy. I thought I'd have a child by now, but when it comes down too it Im terrified of having the responsibility of bringing a person into this world.

I like being responsible for one person...myself. its so simple and easy. I live a global nomadic life, stress-free. :manny:
I often think of new countries to live in next without a care in the world. Didnt know my life would end up like this, I thought it would be worse actually lol. Funny how shyt turns out. :manny:

ps. My metabolism and face are still that of an early/mid 20 yr old tho. :damn: a nikka been tryin to fill out for a decade now.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im three years removed from that shyt and the thought of it keeps me in the gym 4-5 days a week minimum. Some dudes get flabby post thirty, the smart ones keep their shyt tight, physically and financially and then the world is your oyster. You got money and are in shape in your 30's, 40's, fukk it even 50's, life is amazing, but if and only if.

You slip physically, and then the only thing holding a woman's attention is your money. Lose that money to a conniving woman and then its truly over for you breh.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
ive learned to embrace it - on the bright side I def wild the fukk out super hard, half of my 20s being blurry, the other half being corporate and responsible. I had a great run, now I been chillin a lot more, and relaxing. going 24 hours without sleep is damn near impossible now (but in my 20s I did it all the time, sometimes 48 hours no sleep). tis life. I have just about everything I aim'd for, so Im on schedule and quite happy. I thought I'd have a child by now, but when it comes down too it Im terrified of having the responsibility of bringing a person into this world.

I like being responsible for one person...myself. its so simple and easy. I live a global nomadic life, stress-free. :manny:
I often think of new countries to live in next without a care in the world. Didnt know my life would end up like this, I thought it would be worse actually lol. Funny how shyt turns out. :manny:

ps. My metabolism and face are still that of an early/mid 20 yr old tho. :damn: a nikka been tryin to fill out for a decade now.

im trying to embrace it...but sh!t is mind blowing..bein the baby of the family I always felt young :manny:

but a n!gga 30 now :huhldup:

im lookin at some of these pics and im noticing my face is starting to look :flabbynsick:

I was in the gym heavy but Ive been slacking this last 2 years. I really need to get back in that mf for good cuz I see where sh!t is heading