So I just seen Inception

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Have you ever read the theory that his totem wasn't the top but his wedding ring? Been a while since i've seen the movie, but from what i recall the theory says in the dreams he is wearing it, but in the real world he is not.
Now i have to cancel my plans this weekend :beli:

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
there are legit college class discussions pertaining to this movie

FrostBite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my all time favorite movies. Each time I've watched it, I picked up on little things that made me go :ohhh:

Like this...

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Dope movie, you gotta re-watch it a few times to really grasp it, seen it about 3 times maybe and catch new things that could/should affect the dream world and reality world. Weird shyt.:mindblown:

The ending was probably the best part to me because, although I hope he wasn't in a dream, there's a possibility that he was but even if that was the case, he didn't care, he was with his kids and that's all that really mattered.

Now we wait and see for Interstellar :feedme:
I heard Intersteller, Looper, and some other "Project" shyt was cut from the same grain?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Might just spend my day re-watching Inception since apparently everything I knew about the ending may be wrong.

Daps
Movie went completely over my head and was not interested in tryna figure it out again. Fukk it I'm not smart enough :yeshrug: