So I just learned that your head shape is formed by how you sleep as a baby?

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That baby got a head like Dave East

z7jFqZ4xZ9W4.jpg

RehReh

šŸ–¤GhettoEmpressšŸ–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
There are gel pillows you can get for your baby to avoid this

Kind of like memory foam but that's dangerous for new borns so it's made of soft gel inside and molds itself to the shape of the babies head.

One of the nurses put me on to this when my son came out of the incubator. His head is perfect thanks to that pillow.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associatesā„¢
Daps

Kind of like memory foam but that's dangerous for new borns so it's made of soft gel inside and molds itself to the shape of the babies head.

One of the nurses put me on to this when my son came out of the incubator. His head is perfect thanks to that pillow.
Wow, you learn something new everyday. Iā€™ve known women who scared to shave their hair short because they donā€™t know what their head shape looks like.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
EXACTLY!!!

Someone acted like I was tripping when I mentioned this once.

Whenever I saw someone with that type of head I ran away. Something was always ā€œoffā€ lol

This is why elders would also recommend shaping your baby's head as well. Just softly shaping it for a little bit each day until it hardens. None of my ppl have flat heads so, I'm assuming it works.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Does this work for adults?

Asking for a friend:lolbron:

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
C

Can you post a link to one?