So I just learned that your head shape is formed by how you sleep as a baby?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

:ohhh:
This whole time, I thought some of you ninjas were just the illegitimate kids of Herman Munster, when this whole time it was due to neglect.

I’m gonna phone my parents and thank them for treating my head with the care of a Thanksgiving turkey. :wow:

Sorry for those of you who can’t rock skin fades. Yo momma ain’t shyt. :francis:

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC

This whole time, I thought some of you ninjas were just the illegitimate kids of Herman Munster, when this whole time it was due to neglect.

I’m gonna phone my parents and thank them for treating my head with the care of a Thanksgiving turkey. :wow:

Sorry for those of you who can’t rock skin fades. Yo momma ain’t shyt. :francis:

Your parents weren't lazy

:salute:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang

:dead:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tbh that should be common sense, people say don’t play with a babies heads because it ain’t completely hardened yet so laying down all the time on your back will affect it too.

But how do people get peanut heads? It’s almost like some parents was carrying they kids like a football and bumped they head on a counter or something

Last edited:

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
I used to be laid on my back all the time but my head is shaped like an egg/peanut :russ: