So I just got a random text from this chick. What should I do (pics inside)

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
13justice.xlarge1.jpg

^this is whats gonna happen if u meet up with her smh
dead this immediately :what:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best thing to do at this point is make up some ultra-dramatic shyt that gives her closure and gets you off the hook.

Tell her you found out you had bone cancer and you didn't want her to see you wither away during treatments. Tell her at one point they thought they had to amputate your leg, and that it wasn't fair to her to be tied down to you, etc... Tell her now that you've tasted death, you've come to a place in life where you don't think you want to be in a relationship with *anyone*, because you know now that it will ultimately end in loss. That will put to bed her notion that her real ex was fukking around, and she'll be free to move on to the next phase of her life, while simultaneously keeping you out of jail.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
The dateline jokes are funny but that show was stopped due to a suicide and they get people who are seeking out minors. He wouldn't be set up like that and she said she was 18 so legally he's still in the clear. But obviousy Wesley been changed his number because she is probably a clinger or it's one of your boys trying to be funny.

The logical side of me tells me be upfront and kick your style of game if your interested to avoid any issues

But the side of me that wants to be entertained says go meet up with her and let her think you are Wesley and report back the results

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
You changed numbers recently?

if not she's probably someone you've met before just dont recall so :manny:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Like GL said she might be a minor. And someone else said she was gonna verify if I'm dude or not

I told her she had the wrong number

But this is definitely not duck tales

Sorry fellas

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Best thing to do at this point is make up some ultra-dramatic shyt that gives her closure and gets you off the hook.

Tell her you found out you had bone cancer and you didn't want her to see you wither away during treatments. Tell her at one point they thought they had to amputate your leg, and that it wasn't fair to her to be tied down to you, etc... Tell her now that you've tasted death, you've come to a place in life where you don't think you want to be in a relationship with *anyone*, because you know now that it will ultimately end in loss. That will put to bed her notion that her real ex was fukking around, and she'll be free to move on to the next phase of her life, while simultaneously keeping you out of jail.

:ohhh:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Like GL said she might be a minor. And someone else said she was gonna verify if I'm dude or not

I told her she had the wrong number

But this is definitely not duck tales

Sorry fellas

she likes black guys, you coulda knocked it down

assuming she is 18 or older of course

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
these nikkas in this thread is bullshytting- these nikkas dont get no p*ssy. nikka you gotta have that bytch meet u somewhere yall can be alone tell her ur coming from a costume party. rape that bytch in a costume then flee. aint no more to it nikka. shell think it was wesley so that fakkit gon be on the hook for that rape charge.