So I just finished The Shining brehs

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Of course the book was better, but the picture at the end of the movie was creepy.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I don’t remember shyt from this thread, but the actress being literally driven to this tears from this production will always be the craziest actor related story to me

Imagine going through a method acting level of punishment, just cuz you think you stumbled on a pretty cool role that can get your rep up :russ:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Def running this classic back on the OLED real soon.

Would’ve loved to have been in the theaters when this came on. Movies hardly ever drop teasers like this nowadays. I know the audiences had to be :lupe: shook.:banderas:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I don’t remember shyt from this thread, but the actress being literally driven to this tears from this production will always be the craziest actor related story to me

Imagine going through a method acting level of punishment, just cuz you think you stumbled on a pretty cool role that can get your rep up :russ:
Kubrick was a perfectionist and most often times came across as a massive dikk. The narratives I see online that paint him as the sole catalyst for Shelley’s mental health issues decades later are ludicrous however.

The back and forths between those two are pretty tame compared to what Linda Blair went through on that Exorcist set.