So I Just Bought The 5S - Damn

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
why even cop it then? :what:
unless you got a free upgrade
hell nah, total bill was about $700 cuz I had to pay a penalty fee for breaking my old contract a 15 months too early.

better processor than the 5, also mobile processor, also better camera and better antenna plus 64bit

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Went to 2 best buys and 1 apple store around 1:30-2:00. shyt load of black 5S but no gold or white :beli:

:damn:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So is it a major upgrade over the iphone 5? I have a 5 right now and am debating rather or not to get this one. I may just stick to whole number upgrades and let the S slide or just do the 6 month wait in the jump program.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
So is it a major upgrade over the iphone 5? I have an 5

Honestly if you have the 5 wait on it.. The only difference between the 5 and 5s is the fingerprint scanner, slightly better camera and a 64bit processor which won't do a big difference yet since most apps aren't tailored for a processor that hasn't even been out a day.

Been having an iPhone since the 3gs and I always skip one model :jawalrus:

Except from 4S to 5 cuz a bytch busted my 4S :rudy:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I'm trying to get one now at best buy since they will give me at least $175 for my 4s, but these nikkas takin so long, it's making me wanna say fukk it.

Btw, :pacspit: best buy trying to upsell on all their bullshyt like cases, screen protectors and warranties.

Everyone always says this. Without realizing we make $0 on EVERY iPhone that we sell. so if I sell you a case, screen protector, and a warranty, best buy makes about $30-40 on that sale even though you spent at least $300 minimum. Even if we sell the phone at retail we still make $0.
:manny: thats good and all but if I do cop it its cause of the fingerprint scanner... My 4s is good enough for the other shyt.
The next ipad will be copped cause it will have the same processor.

The iPad 5 will be out in November, A7X processor, similar design to the iPad mini and not as wide as the iPad 2/3/4 which means new cases will be necessary.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Have Ya'll Seen these New Cases Apple Put Out Today?

All (Real) Leather With Suede Interior :wow:

iphone5s-in-case-front.png

attachment.php

attachment.php

img201rmr.jpg

link

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I'm trying to get one now at best buy since they will give me at least $175 for my 4s, but these nikkas takin so long, it's making me wanna say fukk it.

Btw, :pacspit: best buy trying to upsell on all their bullshyt like cases, screen protectors and warranties.
Son the best buy GSP is one of the best if not the best insurance plan u can get on ur phone...WAY better than the carrier or apple warranty...and Best Buy doesn't make ANY profit on those phones..

Last edited:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
So is it a major upgrade over the iphone 5? I have a 5 right now and am debating rather or not to get this one. I may just stick to whole number upgrades and let the S slide or just do the 6 month wait in the jump program.
I've used the 5 and the 5s is quite the difference
I don't own a 5 but a buddy of mine owns it and I use his 5 like daily if not hourly
Better camera....WAYYYYY BETTER CAMERA on the 5s
Quite faster processor and that's without even mentioning the 64bit portion of it
The mobile processor also has a lot of potential in gaming
It's more light, I've noticed a difference in video quality, even youtube.

It's a way better phone and that's without thinking of the fingerprint thing cuz i'll never use it