So, i finally beat the red dead redemption goty edition and...

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Its a Rockstar game. They always get high reviews and get numbers regardless of how bad the game is.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Thanks for proving my point:ld:
what makes rockstar overrated compared to other developers?

and why do u feel their games(which are by far the most imitated by other developers) are bad when stacked agaist other games of the same type?

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
what makes rockstar overrated compared to other developers?

and why do u feel their games(which are by far the most imitated by other developers) are bad when stacked agaist other games of the same type?
I don't know about delevopers, I judge the game itself I dont care who made it half the time. RDR was wildwest GTA so I can see why people love it. Side note, Max Payne 3 had terrible pacing with a some times unskippable cutscenes for 5 mins of gameplay. :ld:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I don't know about delevopers, I judge the game itself I dont care who made it half the time. RDR was wildwest GTA so I can see why people love it. Side note, Max Payne 3 had terrible pacing with a some times unskippable cutscenes for 5 mins of gameplay. :ld:
Imo maxpaye was the only tps that was seeing uncharted 2. The cutscenes were skippable, they hid the loading times with cutscenes but once the game loaded you could skip

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brilliant concept that wasnt fully realized. Still a classic game tho, just not much to do once your done and the missions were fairly easy and repetitive. Still, I havent felt so immersed in a game in a long time and the overall production-value was through the roof. They took a major risk with this and it paid off

Basically RDR 2 will be >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
game was insanely easy, rarely failed missions, and nothing outside of the storyline missions kept me that interested.

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brilliant concept that wasnt fully realized. Still a classic game tho, just not much to do once your done and the missions were fairly easy and repetitive. Still, I havent felt so immersed in a game in a long time and the overall production-value was through the roof. They took a major risk with this and it paid off

Basically RDR 2 will be >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
yeah, i can get with that. it was just ridiculous to run the map for so long,(when not much stuff is going on anyway), and then go and do a main mission that only lasts for like 2 minutes. the 2nd one they need to put more stuff out there in the world, and make the missions alot longer. it would help if there was multiple parts to a mission, like the new gta will be. an upgrade system would also help. you can't make one of these sandbox games now without one. it gives you incentive to keep playing.

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Still haven't finished this game. I'm at about 54% done this game doesn't hold my attention too well. The missions aren't all that fun to me, they feel repitive and short and riding the horse around everywhere gets old.