So I decided to cop HEAVY RAIN...

swag johnson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm only on the part where the mother reveals the sons name, the one who was adopted. I'm thinking its ETHAN, by the way of Madison's reaction.

oh you're in for something breh. i wont spoil it though, youre almost there :shaq::demonic:

sidenote: i think i got the worst ending possible on my first playthrough :snoop:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I've been sitting on this game for a minute decided to finally pop it and I'm already :mindblown:

I'm already emotionally invested. Raising this little boy like he's really my own :to:

swag johnson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been sitting on this game for a minute decided to finally pop it and I'm already :mindblown:

I'm already emotionally invested. Raising this little boy like he's really my own :to:

i hope you get the good ending breh:myman:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
The only things that still don't make sense to me though:

- Why does Ethan pass out and wake up at sites of the crimes?

- I get why the murderer went after the politician (he owned the construction site where his brother died), but I spared his life cause I'm like that :manny:

Once I found out how he relates to the story though, I figured that the murderer would never let him slide like that..

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The only things that still don't make sense to me though:

- Why does Ethan pass out and wake up at sites of the crimes?

- I get why the murderer went after the politician (he owned the construction site where his brother died), but I spared his life cause I'm like that :manny:

Once I found out how he relates to the story though, I figured that the murderer would never let him slide like that..

Well considering that the game features multiple endings and alternate scenarios, I think one of them is Ethan being the killer. They throw a lot at you to keep you off guard.

I let the dude slide too, but I didn't really want to. I picked up his pills when he was having a heartattack and I was going to just pour em out (if they let me) but he just handed em to him. Next playthrough he's dying though.

Also, one thing that was :duck: about my scenario was how Ethan killed the drug dealer... then throws up right next to the body and walks out... leaving his DNA right there at the scene. I'm not sure how it plays out in other scenarios but I thought it was shaky that the cops didn't piece that together.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I enjoyed the game. It was longer than I expected. I thought it would be something that I was going to breeze through, but surprisingly it took me much longer than I anticipated.

My wife ended up asking me who the killer was because she watched me play it on and off and she was like :ohhh: when I told her who it was.

Shelby was in my first playthrough

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

Well considering that the game features multiple endings and alternate scenarios, I think one of them is Ethan being the killer. They throw a lot at you to keep you off guard.

This would make sense, I assumed my killer would ALWAYS be the killer in every scenario.

The illest moment of all is when the game has you burning evidence, at first I was just going along with it until it hit me what I was doing on some :snoop::dwillhuh::ufdup:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
My ending was that private detective being the killer. Ethan and Madison ended up together, with their son, in a new apartment

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Brehs, whats the difference between the directors cut of heavy rain?

I never even bothered playing the DLC and I downloaded, too late I sold it

Hands down the most riveting game of this generation, shyt actually invokes real emotions in yourself, like it's real life

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
537344_453213644753549_568656845_n.jpg