So I created a hip-hop/movies/tv inspired webcomic (Roasted Like Ever) 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY IT'S LIT!

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
lol I remember seeing the shea butter on in the GOT thread. Didn't know that was yours so good shyt. dap/rep/5starred

For the watermarks there's no proper way to do it without it fukking with your work. Make it transparent but small on a panel somewhere :jbhmm:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'd say be tasteful with your site placement in the strips... make it a part of the work so people can't crop it out. Maybe try throwing your IG handle or website link in 1 square of every comic.

For example, in the BBB one, if you just put the credit on the big screen on the stage in the first square. It can be subtle so it's not too much, but it's there when people shark it.

Just a thought
:yeshrug:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I'd say be tasteful with your site placement in the strips... make it a part of the work so people can't crop it out. Maybe try throwing your IG handle or website link in 1 square of every comic.

For example, in the BBB one, if you just put the credit on the big screen on the stage in the first square. It can be subtle so it's not too much, but it's there when people shark it.

Just a thought
:yeshrug:

'Preciate it man. I'm gonna have to make some adjustments when I get off work. Truthfully this is a good problem. It means people fukk with it. I just gotta find that balance with the watermarks.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you call them out on it? If you see people not giving credit and you know who's behind the work, be a good internet civilian and raise your hand.

I was just scrolling by and i clicked the link and laughed, it was the game of thrones joint.

Before i found this thread :francis: