So I created a hip-hop/movies/tv inspired webcomic (Roasted Like Ever) 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY IT'S LIT!

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Not really sure where to put this but ya boy done created a webcomic for the culture. It's pretty much inspired by all the doodles I make in between grinding at work. I've been sprinkling my content out throughout a few threads but today is the official launch.

roastedlikeever.com

Check it out. I've already got like 30 strips written up so there's much more to come.

JoItyXA.jpg

bDTLKRi.jpg

(inspired by TheColi GoT thread)

New shyt!

0jEyIDv.jpg

I would really appreciate The Coli's support. Add me on IG or Twitter (@rlecomic)

If you have any feedback leave it here. If you want to collab or talk business send me a PM or email admin@roastedlikeever.com

I appreciate the support!

*bumps Playboi Carti's *dothatshyt!" *

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
you better watermark that before other people run with it

Yeah I thought long and hard about that. Ultimately I looked what other webcomics did and decided to just put the site url on the image. If people run with it there's not much you can do. I just hope they give credit. I need to put the Creative Commons License on the site tho.

You got any other suggestions?

Last edited:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
can't help you with that since I have no experience in that field

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
Not really sure where to put this but ya boy done created a webcomic for the culture. It's pretty much inspired by all the doodles I make in between grinding at work. I've been sprinkling my content out throughout a few threads but today is the official launch.

roastedlikeever.com

@CHICAGO @Houston911 @NV-ME @Basaglia @KBadd @Walt @dtownreppin214 @4d 6f 6e 65 79 @LinusCaldwell @Rekkapryde @Elephant Emoji @LailaMeroë @iNad925 @Merc @Los! @JDH @Nature Boy Ric Flair @fillerguy @duck @neotheflyingone @AkaDemiK @el_oh_el @Piff Tannen @peppe @Grand Conde @Muzion @KRiLL (+) @misery @OmegaZero @Green negs and spam @LastKING_BLU @ALonelyDad @daze23 @Dap Monster @Finelli @Smokee Robinson @malbaker86 @R.E.N. Spells Ren @42 Monks @DoJa @Seahawks @RiffRaff @ScoopNScore @Allure7 @Crown Bearer @dora_da_destroyer @dontreadthis @Merc

Check it out. I've already got like 30 strips written up so there's much more to come.

Here are some previous strips:

JoItyXA.jpg

bDTLKRi.jpg

I would really appreciate The Coli's support. Add me on IG or Twitter (@rlecomic)

If you have any feedback leave it here. If you want to collab or talk business send me a PM or email admin@roastedlikeever.com

Tight. Congrats, dogg.

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
Yo, what do you use to create your strips? do you hand draw and then process it into a cartoon or are you using software? I'm interesting in doing a couple of strips i've had in mind for a while.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

roastedlikeever.com

@CHICAGO @Houston911 @NV-ME @Basaglia @KBadd @Walt @dtownreppin214 @4d 6f 6e 65 79 @LinusCaldwell @Rekkapryde @Elephant Emoji @LailaMeroë @iNad925 @Merc @Los! @JDH @Nature Boy Ric Flair @fillerguy @duck @neotheflyingone @AkaDemiK @el_oh_el @Piff Tannen @peppe @Grand Conde @Muzion @KRiLL (+) @misery @OmegaZero @Green negs and spam @LastKING_BLU @ALonelyDad @daze23 @Dap Monster @Finelli @Smokee Robinson @malbaker86 @R.E.N. Spells Ren @42 Monks @DoJa @Seahawks @RiffRaff @ScoopNScore @Allure7 @Crown Bearer @dora_da_destroyer @dontreadthis @Merc

Here are some previous strips:

JoItyXA.jpg

bDTLKRi.jpg

Gotta support my MaTech breh. :salute:
Lemme tag @The_Sheff @iamstr8fire

already retweeted and followed.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Yo, what do you use to create your strips? do you hand draw and then process it into a cartoon or are you using software? I'm interesting in doing a couple of strips i've had in mind for a while.

I draw on an iPad with a stylus and an app called ProCreate. From there I export it to Photoshop to clean it up a bit and add text.

Some other people hand draw it and scan into photoshop. I'm still tweaking my process

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
I draw on an iPad with a stylus and an app called ProCreate. From there I export it to Photoshop to clean it up a bit and add text.

Some other people hand draw it and scan into photoshop. I'm still tweaking my process

DAMN!!!! i can't draw for fukk all! i was hoping to avoid that step in the process.

young, i bought a comic strip pad and a set of colored pencils about 4 months ago and swore i was bout to change the game. then i tried to draw...

:francis::scust::why::beli::martin::patrice::ohlawd::dahell::scusthov::damn::rudy::sadbron::lupe::what::gucci::sadcam::hhh::yeshrug:

KBadd

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
P.G.
Congrats dogg. I'll definitely push it out there.

Just be careful. I'm already seeing this on Twitter and IG with no one tagging the source. nikkas will have this on SportsNation and will ignore the shyt out of that link.