So how y'all walking out with y'all PS5?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
park as close as I can to the store and that’s pretty much it...I was hoping I could do curbside pickup but I’ll have to wait and see if that option is available the day of...right now it’s not looking like it

also I imagine there’ll be dude’s out there offering to buy PS5s off those who get one

I seen that happen at this beer event when a local brewery dropped a “lucky charms” beer...I waited in line for about 4 hours to buy two 4-pks...when I finally got it and went outside there was still a crazy line even tho they were almost sold out (news channels were there to cover the event)...some white bytch offered me $30 for the 8 cans...I wanted to cuss this bytch out...stood in the line in the cold for 4 hours...I’m not a $7.50/hr ass nikka...the offer was mad insulting...the beer was shytty too but the wait made it delicious lol

Target curbside pick up , with that glock on my lap :mjgrin:

Curbside pickup with some gangly, frail CAC that gives 0 fukks because he makes no bread:francis:

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
bodyguards.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bestbuy let’s you switch to curbside pickup once your order is actually ready for pickup...they let me do it today for my headset...hopefully that’s the case as well with the PS5 next week

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Picking up mine at 6am Thursday. I got the pistol and car with a driver ready...he got that whistle also..

:takedat: