So How About That Driveclub

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'll try the free version. If I like it, i'll purchase the full version.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
what's the difference?

Here is another quote from the same article Dexter posted that he chose to leave out.

It was revealed at E3 that the game would have all of the features of the paid version of the title, but would have limited content to entice players to upgrade to the full version. According to Rodgers, there are several ways to upgrade. Players of the PS Plus Edition can simply pay to unlock the full version of the game, or can buy pieces of content of their choosing, whether that be cars, tracks or some other unannounced items.

So they are going to include a limited amount of cars and tracks with the PS+ edition and then if you want more you can either buy the full game or buy the pieces individually. They havent announced how many cars and tracks will be in the PS+ edition. It just seems that a lot of people are missing that info and think they are getting the full game included with PS+.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I guess it's a good thing that this game is free, but The Crew is shytting all over this game.

now that's a next gen arcade racer:ohlawd:

What's the point of this post? We weren't comparing Driveclub to the The Crew. But, I agree The Crew>>>>>>>>Driveclub & Forza 5