So, House Shopping in Charlotte and hit Google Street View...Brehs Really Still Doing This in 2020?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why do you want people to get upset with what people do everywhere around the world OP?

nikkas been hanging out on the block since prehistoric times.
He lives around 90% white people and trump supporters so I guess the concept of black men in a neighborhood scares him. I wonder why he didn’t Google maps his own town?
:mjpls::francis:

I'm in a part that's like 90% white conservative. My congressman is a Trump supporter. :francis:

You're only proving my point Breh.

The bar I go to is filled with old white men who show up just to talk shyt about the Patriots.

looks like violent white on white crime to me and sexually offensive acts going on his street
PAY-google-yob-view-main.jpg

resize

google-maps-street-view-funny-embarrassing-photo-drunk-man-birmingham-1877531.jpg

Last edited:

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not nikkas apparently :mjlol:

The house has been ripped up so thats free property to post on:wow:

Lol. Charlotte is weird. I moved here from Detroit so it was plenty of blight.

Charlotte is so clean even the hoods is clean. My house here got brand new houses all around but it's shootings over here all the time. We counted like 6 bodies in two years in maybe like a mile, mile and a half radius

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

Charlotte is so clean even the hoods is clean. My house here got brand new houses all around but it's shootings over here all the time. We counted like 6 bodies in two years in maybe like a mile, mile and a half radius

North Carolina in general is like that lol. I lived in Charlotte, lived in Fayetteville, now in Raleigh, they all like that...

NC hoods are nice compared to almost anywhere...

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

Damn:picard:

Bruhs can’t even relax now :dead:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Thread backfire like a mofukka :laff:

:yeshrug:

It happens Breh.

I was looking at houses near Uptown. Don't really know Charlotte like that but looking to buy/move there. Hit the Google Street View and shared this shyt.

Same nikkas who 'both sides' Trump and Biden. So I'm not really pressed by it. :obama:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
He lives around 90% white people and trump supporters so I guess the concept of black men in a neighborhood scares him. I wonder why he didn’t Google maps his own town?
:mjpls::francis:

looks like violent white on white crime to me and sexually offensive acts going on his street
PAY-google-yob-view-main.jpg

resize

google-maps-street-view-funny-embarrassing-photo-drunk-man-birmingham-1877531.jpg

Why do you think I'm getting the fukk outta here? :russ:

The first responses to this thread was for me to look in a higher priced area and ya'll are pressing me on this?

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Why do you want people to get upset with what people do everywhere around the world OP?

nikkas been hanging out on the block since prehistoric times.

I grew up chillin in front of the crib on milk crates. I was trying to clown nikkas.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It ain’t looking too good for you

So you're telling me you guys watch BET all day everyday and nothing else?

Because the rest of cable is White Entertainment Television.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/any...aggression-at-starbucks.666163/#post-31327274

White boy barista: ”Hi sir, would you like that in small, medium or large?”

Me: “I know what tall, grande and venti are. I’ll take a grande”

Dunkin Donuts needs to step up their latte game. I gotta stop fukking with Starbucks Brehs and Brehettes. And those fancy ass Blue Bottle and Intelligenista knocks off too much $$$$.

:patrice:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps