So hol up: Did Capcom actually drop the best action game of the 8th generation?

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Nah Dante’s voice actor is a Trump supporting anti vaxxer, anti BLM conspiracy nut. Revy is referring to someone else.

Reuben Langdon?

WTF thats.....ugh :francis:

I actually never bought the game because of that and it’s a shame because I’m a fan of the series. There was a thread on it. I don’t remember the details but it was around the time they switched voice actors in yakuza due to the team finding out a voice actor had ties to illegal activity in real life. I remember seeing a company take action like that made me mad at Capcom for doing nothing with their game under similar circumstances

I didn't play the game for that reason and I got it for free. I remember the thread.

Joey Camen

Devil May Cry 5 voice actor pulls racist and transphobic videos from his own YouTube channel

But Dante too :mjcry:

Vergil has the better theme anyway :pachaha:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I started playing DMC V with the vergil missions and this shyt is INSANE. The level of depth to these combos. shyt felt like I was playing a fukking anime :wow:

I just bought the SE a few weeks ago and this is just:ohlawd:

LDK mode is the only wat to play. The way it looks an plays makes it seem like it never should’ve been on last gen consoles.