So Gizmo Ducks thread about the Microsoft emails is once again keeping things MANDATORY!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Being from 2019 makes it worse.

They set a specific plan in motion to eliminate PlayStation and are following through with it by acquiring large publishers. They started with ZeniMax, and moved on to Acti/Blizzard and who knows else in the future.
Wait :stop:

You thought you was gonna come in my thread and try to control the narrative :bryan:
nikka, you been lying all week about this and now that the truth has come out. You literally just pivoted like y'all haven't been running with a narrative and spreading this lie across this forum

And I know, you wanna say distance yourselves from the angle that the reason Microsoft was buying activision was to kill Sony which is mad for gamers worldwide.

AND YOU HAVE THE EMAILS TO PROVE IT!!! :popcorn3:
This is the funny part, nothing they said refutes the overall message and what theyre doing.

So they started this “we must kill the batman” shyt with zenimax instead of Activision :dahell:
*SNITCH ALERT*

Lil Boosie, is that you?
So just like lyin Jim Ryan, this clown will say something, throwing stones.. quick to hide them hands. But there's a tell in how you play your hands homey. I can tell you FURIOUS!!! about zenimax (Starfield) and you equally salty about activision. So salty that y'all doing all this stanning over the acquisition on some "oh hells no they can't win again" :sadbron:

Your thread is a nothing burger :banderas:

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Keep thinking that :umad:
You xbots are wild asf :mjlol:
:whoa:

I'm actually offended by that accusation.

Buying up 3rd party publishers = removing content = removing that important revenue split. That's how you eliminate the competition. That's Microsoft's mission.

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wait :stop:

You thought you was gonna come in my thread and try to control the narrative :bryan:
nikka, you been lying all week about this and now that the truth has come out. You literally just pivoted like y'all haven't been running with a narrative and spreading this lie across this forum

And I know, you wanna say distance yourselves from the angle that the reason Microsoft was buying activision was to kill Sony which is mad for gamers worldwide.

AND YOU HAVE THE EMAILS TO PROVE IT!!! :popcorn3:

*SNITCH ALERT*

Lil Boosie, is that you?
So just like lyin Jim Ryan, this clown will say something, throwing stones.. quick to hide them hands. But there's a tell in how you play your hands homey. I can tell you FURIOUS!!! about zenimax (Starfield) and you equally salty about activision. So salty that y'all doing all this stanning over the acquisition on some "oh hells no they can't win again" :sadbron:

Your thread is a nothing bigger :banderas:
Playing dumb can only get you so far. That smackdown coming soon :wow:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
:snoop:

nikka complain about people gangbanging console manufacturers but be the first talmbout 'load up the van, we finna slide' while everyone minding they business on a Wednesday. The Gates Conglomerate tryna buy another multiple-billion-dollar publisher to make their exclusive toy no one else gets to play with... and people pulled up with pompoms.

Like... bruh. You realize you're literally cheerleading technology's Homelander? That last scene of The Boys last season? That's some of y'all nikkas. Applauding an unfathomably massive entity gaining more largely unchecked power. :dahell:

The cognitive dissonance to celebrate the good fortune of secondhand furniture but also to cheer for a money-hoarding dragon of a business wanting to own more things not to make them more accessible or better in any way... but simply to be the middleman you have to come see if you want your Overwatch/Diablo/WOW/COD/etc fix. If there were less people/businesses with the mentality of this MS/ABK bullshyt, everyone could have brand new furniture! :lupe:

Don't even have the self-awareness to realize when you're praising decision-making that will utlimately negatively impact you.

nikkas in the Arcadium coming off like poor white people voting for tax cuts for the 1% because it fits their platform; even when it will directly fukk them. "But the team I subscribe to said it's good, and their success is my success because vicarious victory is the only winning I get to have!" -ass nikkas.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

nikka complain about people gangbanging console manufacturers but be the first talmbout 'load up the van, we finna slide' while everyone minding they business on a Wednesday. The Gates Conglomerate tryna buy another multiple-billion-dollar publisher to make their exclusive toy no one else gets to play with... and people pulled up with pompoms.

Like... bruh. You realize you're literally cheerleading technology's Homelander? That last scene of The Boys last season? That's some of y'all nikkas. Applauding an unfathomably massive entity gaining more largely unchecked power. :dahell:

The cognitive dissonance to celebrate the good fortune of secondhand furniture but also to cheer for a money-hoarding dragon of a business wanting to own more things not to make them more accessible or better in any way... but simply to be the middleman you have to come see if you want your Overwatch/Diablo/WOW/COD/etc fix. If there were less people/businesses with the mentality of this MS/ABK bullshyt, everyone could have brand new furniture! :lupe:

Don't even have the self-awareness to realize when you're praising decision-making that will utlimately negatively impact you.

nikkas in the Arcadium coming off like poor white people voting for tax cuts for the 1% because it fits their platform; even when it will directly fukk them. "But the team I subscribe to said it's good, and their success is my success because vicarious victory is the only winning I get to have!" -ass nikkas.
That was a long winded queef :dahell:

Look, you tried to gain brownie points by mentioning used furniture catering to the lowest intellectual dominator :hula: while trying to simultaneously tell me what I'm cheering for is bad for gamers

Cool story bro, now let me correct you on a few things. They don't want to make activision games exclusive which kills most of your poorly formulated argument :francis: now when talking up large corporations as you put it, clearly if what you're saying is true then the competition would agree with you. Do they?

The ones who did have an issue?

Three Xbox rivals believe the Activision Blizzard merger would harm competition​

But two are not concerned and a third says it's 'too early' to say
So as you can see (there's more if you wanna see btw) your argument was created deep within your anus and is often regurgitated by drag queens. You can't talk down to me about these subjects because I'm way more educated than you are on them. Now take your dumBass elsewhere :camby:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Did you enjoy Diablo 4 Court?
Most black peoples who was raised with the belief of God was raised to not play around with stuff like dungeons and dragons cuz that's really THE DEVIL :leostare:

Diablo isn't even trying to hide what it do, and I personally don't wanna end up as an introverted Sony Stan so I try to stay away from all this demonic filth. Nobody in PAID IN FULL was playing Diablo, that's some your cousin from Boston shyt. I'm sure in Utah Diablo is The shiznite :whew:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most black peoples who was raised with the belief of God was raised to not play around with stuff like dungeons and dragons cuz that's really THE DEVIL :leostare:

Diablo isn't even trying to hide what it do, and I personally don't wanna end up as an introverted Sony Stan so I try to stay away from all this demonic filth. Nobody in PAID IN FULL was playing Diablo, that's some your cousin from Boston shyt. I'm sure in Utah Diablo is The shiznite :whew:

A simple "no" would've sufficed. :dead: