So Gizmo Ducks thread about the Microsoft emails is once again keeping things MANDATORY!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Obviously Sony Stans dominate the narratives here and they are allowed to pollute this forum with biased outtakes that YOU TAKE AS FACT (if you don't know any better)

Now before I continue, just wanted to madden strut for a second :manny:

Alright, so, this thread, Sony Stans, #Shambles
The email that does contain a Microsoft employee saying they wanna take out the PlayStation brand... was an email from 2019

You know, before activision was up for sale. Sony Stans took that email and created a narrative that the email is linked to activision and so the activision deal can't go down because it's bad for gamers.

I wish I just made that up :snoop:
This is the type of shyt we are dealing with intelligent people who likely prefer Xbox. They are this far gone, clearly miserable about the reality of their gaming situation. Imagine us praying Sony doesn't buy bungle. It would make no sense, I would need a life if that was the case. I suggest you take the advice Sony Stans. Email proves it they said :bryan:

Ahhh, The nothing burger :win:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Being from 2019 makes it worse.

They set a specific plan in motion to eliminate PlayStation and are following through with it by acquiring large publishers. They started with ZeniMax, and moved on to Acti/Blizzard and who knows else in the future.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
giphy.webp

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

They set a specific plan in motion to eliminate PlayStation and are following through with it by acquiring large publishers. They started with ZeniMax, and moved on to Acti/Blizzard and who knows else in the future.
Does anyone actually think they're gonna be able to eliminate Playstation? Neither system is going anywhere.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

This is the funny part, nothing they said refutes the overall message and what theyre doing.

So they started this “we must kill the batman” shyt with zenimax instead of Activision :dahell: