So GameStop bout to be bought [UPDATE no more buyers they doomed]

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
It’s fukk GameStop, but I’d rather go purchase a system there than to have a big ass box on my porch all morning for the wolves to come and snatch
You can always pick up the device at the post office. They can store it for you. They all have a pick up service free of charge. Just use their depot station as the address. I don't know what postal service you use but they all support this. check their website. It will give you some peace of mind so that you are not stuck in your ways because they will allow you not to keep falling down. Time will tell who is on your side. You can drink, smoke, and get high so you can float on a cloud. you can send the bread and don't hear back for like two months. you can hit the phone when you need a loan. you had learn you had no shyt. you would never split, you was hood rich. couldn't get a dollar from some one so you remember that it was blurry for a while but now it's coming back. it's coming back.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You can always pick up the device at the post office. They can store it for you. They all have a pick up service free of charge. Just use their depot station as the address. I don't know what postal service you use but they all support this. check their website. It will give you some peace of mind so that you are not stuck in your ways because they will allow you not to keep falling down. Time will tell who is on your side. You can drink, smoke, and get high so you can float on a cloud. you can send the bread and don't hear back for like two months. you can hit the phone when you need a loan. you had learn you had no shyt. you would never split, you was hood rich. couldn't get a dollar from some one so you remember that it was blurry for a while but now it's coming back. it's coming back.
Why wouldn’t you just buy it at the store

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Why wouldn’t you just buy it at the store
that's on you if you do not prefer a pick up from the depot station or having it delivered it to your home. The person says that he has neighbors that are thieves. I don't think he is planning to install home security cameras or something else like having a guard dog. i can't imagine his environment so i have hard time painting his situation. is he from the hood? :lupe:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I remember when @Fatboi1 made a post about how the clerk just stop helping him and went to hug this other customer and it's funny because I went to school with her crazy ass :russ:

But yea gamestop needs to go, they just hire anyone, they cheat you out of money for games, nikkas about to go digital. It's no point any more

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shopping in gamestop was the WOAT experience...Im glad that shyt is dead

clerk: :mjlit: Hi welcome to gamestop, would you like to purch...

me: nah nah I just need 2K on PS4 :unimpressed:

clerk: Sure, let me get that for you. Would like to pre-order the new Gears of War!!! :gladbron:

me: nah that's on xbone, I don't have that...:unimpressed:

clerk: we have a sale on the xbone, its now $10 off, I can go in the back and grab...

me: nah nah I'm good, I just need 2K :unimpressed:

clerk: would you like to purchase a strategy gui...

me: nah :unimpressed:

clerk: are you a triple platinum power up member? you get 5% off used games, its only $79.99...

clerk: :beli: sure no problem *pulls a loose ass disc out of a drawer and puts it in a case with stickers all over that bytch*

me: :gucci:

Last edited:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
shopping in gamestop was the WOAT experience of all time....Im glad that shyt is dead

clerk: :mjlit: Hi welcome to gamestop, would you like to purch...

me: nah nah I just need 2K on PS4 :unimpressed:

clerk: Sure, let me get that for you. You would like to pre-order the new Gears of War!!! :gladbron:

me: nah that's on xbone, I don't have that...:unimpressed:

clerk: we have a sale on the xbone, its now $10 off, I can go in the back and grab...

me: nah nah I'm good, I just need 2K :unimpressed:

clerk: would you like to purchase a strategy gui...

clerk: are you a triple platinum power up member? you get 5% off used games, its only $79.99...

clerk: :beli: sure no problem *pulls a loose ass disc out of a drawer and puts it in a case with stickers all over that bytch*

me: :gucci:

LMAO this is all the way accurate +rep

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I remember as a kid when I got like 10 bucks for need v speed hot pursuit then they put 45 on tht sticker right in front of me :hhh:
They tried that shyt with me years ago when i bought legends of WrestleMania, only reason I bought the game was because they had the wrong price on it. They tried to change but I told the manager I used to work in retail, I know you have to honor that price, he was pissed but I got the game.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I remember when @Fatboi1 made a post about how the clerk just stop helping him and went to hug this other customer and it's funny because I went to school with her crazy ass :russ:

But yea gamestop needs to go, they just hire anyone, they cheat you out of money for games, nikkas about to go digital. It's no point any more

only thing i like about physical games is i can sell em when i'm done. Pay like 60 for nba 2k19 then you're stuck with it.