So Frank Ocean Is Bisexual... Anyone Gonna Stop Checking For His Music?

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta To New Orleans
Twitter is up in arms about this today (Frank Ocean became a trending topic) and it's all over the leak that on his new album Channel Orange, he speaks on love in a bisexual way. A lot of "hims" used instead of "hers" when talking about a person... and a lot of folks are saying they're done checking for him after this...

What do y'all think? Is Frank Ocean done as an artist or will people still give a shot?

The link is here that first broke the article: THIS IS MAX ONLINE » FRANK OCEAN REVEALS A LOT ON NEW ALBUM!

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Imma need to hear some actual lyrics before it gets to that :beli:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tuc2DaBoot;682993 A lot of "hims" used instead of "hers" when talking about a person... and a lot of folks are saying they're done checking for him after this... What do y'all think? Is Frank Ocean done as an artist or will people still give a shot? The link is here that first broke the article: [url=http://www.thisismax.net/2012/07/02/frank-ocean-reveals-a-lot-on-new-album/ said:
THIS IS MAX ONLINE » FRANK OCEAN REVEALS A LOT ON NEW ALBUM![/url]

I think thats because he writes a lot of his songs for female artists to sing.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I've got Elton john George Michael queen and judas priest songs In my iTunes library if the music bumps who cares but he's gotta cut out the him parts

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta To New Orleans
never gave a fukk about a nikka sexuality...its jus music..

our parents..jammed boy george, george michael..elton...rick james..prince..

I agree... but this new generation is crazy. All over Twitter complaining about it and saying they're done with him. Chicks like "Hell n'all, I can't be listening to a nikka that likes it up the ass" and all that... I mean... what do you do if the chicks stop rocking with you? At least Prince let it be known he was smashing more chicks than 10 Wilt Chamberlains...

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
i will listen. he's cool and a good looking dude, nicely fit dude, IMO.

I'm not homphobic so it shouldn't impact me

he already said
I believe that marriage isn't. Between a man & woman. But between love and love

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Any man that listens to another man sing about makin love to another man is a certified fekket:pacspit:

I'll give it a listen:manny:

event7_ohio_rj_4162010.jpg