So former coli crush and now swirler Meg the stallion has a record? Edit: Beat her ex

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
She got arrested in Travis County..
Which is in Austin...
They arrest nikkas for anything there..
Got a speeding ticket through there but forgot my insurance..
Sat on the side of the highway for an hour and a half:what::snoop:
Even nerdy muthafukkas can catch a domestic charge:skip:
That don’t make you gangsta:dead:
This girl I know moved to Austin. Her and her baby daddy got into it n she poured hot water on him or sumn. Her baby daddy ain't press charges but the DA picced up the case and she got sent to prison

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine that big ass 6 foot broad-shouldered tree trunk-thighed bytch running at you swinging windmills punches full of scorn.
4VzxWO.gif

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I mean she rose to fame so quickly within just half a year that it's not hard to believe her past life was trife, I notice on her IG page she used to have a lot of videos before the fame where she was just a regular person...suddenly at the start of 2020 she took all those old vids down...

:jbhmm:

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Some people act like anyone who enrolls in a college is a “nerd.”

Facts. One of the most ridiculous misconceptions ever. Plenty of hood cats enrolled in community colleges, HBCUs, etc. If you graduated high school, scored at least a 15 on the ACT and know how to apply for loans, there are hundreds of colleges in America that will accept you. Doesn’t take being a nerd or a genius.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Damn! She looks crazy different without the make up :francis: Goes to show you can't hold none of them entertainer broads up to no crazy status.

She looks like a gremlin or some shyt or even like a Tranny if you look at her too long.

She looks way better then Cardi still!
I told u nikkas she was all makeup and looked like a tranny

Any bytch with that much make up literally drew a face on and yall flock to them
Cheeks, eyes nose chin all twisted to look like someone else

And they got the style from drag queens

So what are you really lusting after all day on instagram my friends

Its so demonic