So former coli crush and now swirler Meg the stallion has a record? Edit: Beat her ex

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Imagine that big ass 6 foot broad-shouldered tree trunk-thighed bytch running at you swinging windmills punches full of scorn.
man we'd fight and fukk so passionately. I seriously would fkng LOVE for Meg to be my dominatrix and we'd just swap BDSM roles all damn day. She'd sit on my face and literally suffocate me between her thighs within an inch of my life and smack the shyt out of me :noah: then next minutes i'd have her hogtied in doggy style blastin that ass through the fukkin WALL. fukk u talkin bout :what:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

cardi-b-miami-makeup-free-backgrid-embed.jpg

Umm.. yes she does..

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
That's a black woman u talking about,Apu
What is your point?

I’m half black and your mom used to ask me why my dikk was darker than the rest of my body while you were sleeping on a dirty futon full of dorito crumbs and swisher guts after being banished to the living room.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
People clearly looking at that post differently than I meant it. I meant that her fans will brush aside and ignore what she did like most stans for celebs do. Cheating doesn't justify physical abuse hopefully others will read so I don't have to type this again.

You clearly missed the sarcasm in my post...

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
What has she done wrong that justifies hate though? Because she fukked a white dude?

Your favorite male rappers fetishise nonblack women and even dedicate whole songs to nonblack women, have dozens of mugshots and no one cares.

:yeshrug: