So.... For the first time I've heard someone in real life talk about the PS4

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I'm not gonna give a fukk, because I already got mines and I WANT the kinect with it :skip:

Why wouldn't you want it? Because you're cheap? $100 must be a lot if you already breaking the bank to get a $400 machine that doesn't/won't have any good games and the graphics are .05% better at best. That's shyt I used to say before I moved out my moms house :mjlol:

Less powerful huh... but what has PS4 got to show for it? fukking infamous??? :russ:

fukk a indie game, nobody play that shyt :mjlol:

Man, if you don't quit with the trolling. LOL You know you got JIPPED!!!! nikka! You can't even get to 1080...with those struggle framerates. If you have a 360 there is no point in wasting the cash on a xbox juan.. lol That price drop is comin my nikka!!!

It's just disgusting the way Microsoft is about to treat yo ass...
15-50-Cent-SMH.gif

Don't worry tho...enjoy your comcastnsabox one my nig..... We will have fun for you.
200.gif

Go back to playing Titanfall...lol

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coming from a nikka that doesn't own either system, how do you figure that again:sas1:

Man you straight trolling...you know good and damn well the xbox one is flop status...you just mad because your stuck with it...that shyt is 100 dollars extra because of kinect...what do you even use kinect for I'll wait.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can tell you were hurt since you had to post a 30 second convo on the Coli.. You only posted it because you felt good that the last man said Xbox is better, you showed you emotions when the first dude say ps4 is better