So.... For the first time I've heard someone in real life talk about the PS4

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm at the barbershop waiting for my cut

I don't know no one except my barber, so I'm listening to convo's when the conversation of X1 vs. PS4 come up :mjpls:

Loud guy: Yo, so what's the deal with PS4 vs. X1

Kid: PS4 is better:skip:

Loud guy: and there it is:blessed:

Kid: I mean because you got to pay for X1 online, you don't have to pay for PSN (:sas1:)

Loud guy: there it is :blessed:...

Kid:... Well I mean... They're both the same but X1 does more and more fun, u just got to pay for online (:sas2:)

Loud guy: o ok... So PS4 is cheaper:ohhh:

Kid: Yea, they look the same tho

Me::sas2:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Oh I thought the war was over and Sony already won.....Oh...we are still play arguing about which one is better? lol :sas2:

You Xbox One nikkas are funny..
820435754.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Oh I thought the war was over and Sony already won.....Oh...we are still play arguing about which one is better? lol :sas2:

You Xbox One nikkas are funny..
820435754.gif
Nice point you tried but failed at making :russ:

Moral of the story, no one is checking for the PS4 except lil kids and broke nikkas :yeshrug:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989

Moral of the story, no one is checking for the PS4 except lil kids and broke nikkas :yeshrug:

lol So how are you going to feel when they drop that price to 350 and get rid of that dumb ass Kintec. lol And as a wise man once said...a FOOL and their money will part...500 dollars for a machine that is out of the gate weaker than the PS4? Titanfall? shyt...it's a drought for all next gen systems when it comes to games but give me Infamous over Titanfall any day of the week.

And you are lyin if you didn't laugh at Rob Ford's dumb ass running into that camera!

59f.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
lol So how are you going to feel when they drop that price to 350 and get rid of that dumb ass Kintec. lol And as a wise man once said...a FOOL and their money will part...500 dollars for a machine that is out of the gate weaker than the PS4? Titanfall? shyt...it's a drought for all next gen systems when it comes to games but give me Infamous over Titanfall any day of the week.

And you are lyin if you didn't laugh at Rob Ford's dumb ass running into that camera!

59f.gif
I'm not gonna give a fukk, because I already got mines and I WANT the kinect with it :skip:

Why wouldn't you want it? Because you're cheap? $100 must be a lot if you already breaking the bank to get a $400 machine that doesn't/won't have any good games and the graphics are .05% better at best. That's shyt I used to say before I moved out my moms house :mjlol:

Less powerful huh... but what has PS4 got to show for it? fukking infamous??? :russ:

fukk a indie game, nobody play that shyt :mjlol:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Man just give it up...playstation has sold over 7 million you couldn't legit tell me how many xbox has sold...and I know a bunch who have a ps4...I was the only one with an xbox,

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm a PC head, so I have no dog in this fight. Having said that, the PS4 is the better choice from virtually every angle.

Fred.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Terible, terrible thread. Equally terrible made up conversation. Pointless moral to the story. TS probably lives in his mom's basement talking about others being broke or cheap. Overall, just awful across the board. TS needs some p*ssy.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Terible, terrible thread. Equally terrible made up conversation. Pointless moral to the story. TS probably lives in his mom's basement talking about others being broke or cheap. Overall, just awful across the board. TS needs some p*ssy.
Made up huh:ohhh:

I guess it's that hard to believe that no one really wants this shot except nerds and people who have no idea wtf they're talking about half the time:mjlol: