so fl studio is just for trap beats?

Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/dgGx3k4Nd6Y]Hans Zimmer - This Land (lion king, ewql, stormdrum, epic horns) - YouTube[/ame]

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

:wtf:breh Im not getting the point of this thread are you being sarcastic (which I think you are, so Im on your side)? cuz you just posted a video answering your question, Hans Zimmer is one of the greatest composers of our time

But to answer your question, No and the only people who say that are either dumbasses who know nothing about producing (seriously I had my stepbrother sau this shyt to me nikka cant tell you what a DAW or VST stands for let alone what it is)or old ass producers upset at how advanced technology they didnt have the fortune to have in their day makes it efficient for new nikkas to make beats.

Also anybody who used/uses fl studio knows it wasnt even really geared toward hiphop. Al the stock sounds are more geared toward house, electronic music, etc.

Tminus, Boi1da, 9th Wonder use fl studio and they dont make trap beats

Daps
Reppin
Trenton, NJ
my boy makes nothing but trap on fl studio... i think because it's easy.. slow tempo just roll the hats and add alot of subs voila.....

i got another friend who's beats bang on some boom bap shyt cuz he knows how to work the program

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:manny: A sequencer is a sequencer. Its what you compose and the samples you use.

Fruity loops is a sequencer like any other sequencer. Therefore you shouldn't be pigeonholed to a sound or style based off what sequencer you use. Only difference is workflow and feature sets.

You could easily program the same shyt on any MIDI sequencer if you had the same samples and plug-ins. I never understood being extra impressed because it was done in FL Studio like its harder to do or something.

That was an impressive remake though.

Who says FL is just for trap beats?