So everyones really leaving twitter huh? *possible shutdown tomorrow*

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's like they truly live there, it's embarrassing. Ok it changed owners and you don't like him, move on if you want, stay if you want, who fukking cares honestly
I don't mean to be callous, but I think a lot of folks need a reality check. I get that its been a "haven" or "safe space" for a lot of folks but you're not entitled to a platform that suits your needs that you don't own. It's not like he bought the internet as a whole, something else will emerge for those folks. I hope this encourages anyone who lives on there to touch grass and have meaningful relationships in the real world, and if your business depends on it, well that's not much of a business model now is it

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I don't mean to be callous, but I think a lot of folks need a reality check. I get that its been a "haven" or "safe space" for a lot of folks but you're not entitled to a platform that suits your needs that you don't own. It's not like he bought the internet as a whole, something else will emerge for those folks. I hope this encourages anyone who lives on there to touch grass and have meaningful relationships in the real world, and if your business depends on it, well that's not much of a business model now is it
not really callous...everyone on SM needs a reality check. All the flexing, trying to one up another, etc. is nonsense,

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
this is why you need regulators to actually do their job before they just let anyone buy a major corporations just because. 44 billion dollars in the hole and the potential to ruin multiple businesses and jobs ran on the platform

you're talking about a man who the government went to with making their spaceships and before that was financing coups in South America

they ain't doing shyt until the money is gone

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

On the inside:
joe-exotic-tiger-king.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
And Elon calling twitter a "software and servers" company :mjlol:

Yeah this shyt dead dead...

This dude paid 44 billion dollars and has to pay back 13 billion worth of loans to banks for an application he ran into the ground so bad they literally have to close the office for awhile to do whatever dumb fukking thing he is about to do to fukk it up even worse :mjlol:

When keeping it cac goes wrong :mjlol:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
My tumblr has been getting followers like crazy since Elon took over twitter :mjpls: y’all said it died tho
tumblr really is going thru an comeback season because of this, to think that tumblr is the only to see an actually resurgence after being seen as a dead platform.

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Perfect opportunity for a better platform to be created and promoted globally.