So Eminem is 40 Now!

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I guess it's crazy in the mind of a teenager where he was their first exposure to hip hop and all they talk/hear about is how "old" people can't rap good

MattP215

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not crazy at all he was 27 or something when he blew what's so crazy about him aging?

To me, it's just wild because he was that crazy white cat back in the day who had parents and everyone else against him... and now he's 40. I mean yeah I know that other rappers are that old (or older), but for some people it's just weird when they reach a certain age.

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
To me, it's just wild because he was that crazy white cat back in the day who had parents and everyone else against him... and now he's 40. I mean yeah I know that other rappers are that old (or older), but for some people it's just weird when they reach a certain age.

i feel where hes coming from. its just the way most people have been conditioned growing up... you grow up, and your parents are around 35-45, and it makes you feel like they are old, and it feels forever before you'll get that age, so when someone you look up to like eminem or jay-z turns that age, you just automatically look at them as if they are old enough to be your parents, but life goes on regardless of who you are, everyone gets older, no one stays the same age forever. you gotta accept that. thats what jay meant when he said hip hop is the only genre where older age is a factor, every other genre accepts your age no matter what.