So Drake is dating Hailey Baldwin... a 19 year old?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I swear The Coli could complicate a cup of fukking coffee. :snoop:

Once more, and hopefully for the last time:

1. Nobody really cares who these fools are dating.

2. Yes, we know 30 year olds (and older) pull teenagers.

3. The legality of the situation is pointless because Kylie was 17 (which is creepy, but legal) when Drake spit the bar. He was clowning the age difference, clearly.

Which is why this is so funny. Dude has a bar clowning the age difference between Kylie and Tyga, and is 30 dating a 19 year old.

That's it. Jesus Christ....it's not difficult to understand at all. People "got it" on the very first page. I'm sure somebody will still come in here talking about "LOL The Coli is so out of touch, it's not uncommon for a 30 year old to date teenagers". Because simple reading comprehension is too much, apparently.

Fred.
We understood you the first 5 times you said this and it still was wrong.

Drake was getting at Tyga for childish behavior and Kylie was 16 when they started dating.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This chick is 19 going on 40 :scust:

I just had a 20 year old bad chick ask if me and her could get it in for the evening.

I'm 34

Age doesn't matter at all, it honestly never has.

Most women that get at me are on average 8-10 years younger.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't really care for Drake all that much, but seriously? Not buying music from the man just because of the woman he's dating:mjlol:
More less his lack of credibility, how you go from bbws and crushing Nicki to flat backs... ill still pirate his shyt tho :lolbron:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Classic ugly-pretty girl. Slap shytloads of professional makeup on her and she looks pretty, but anything less than a 1 hour job...

hailey-baldwin-hair-1-500x750.jpg

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
She is a legal adult and there is nothing wrong with a 10 year age difference.

I'm pretty sure their casual relationship is only for publicity.

& Let me just remind you Jay Z and Beyonce started dating when Beyonce was 19 and Jay Z was 32

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Classic ugly-pretty girl. Slap shytloads of professional makeup on her and she looks pretty, but anything less than a 1 hour job...

hailey-baldwin-hair-1-500x750.jpg

Y'all need to stop. As I've already said, b/c of hair and makup and males, there is no such thing as woman who is ugly and pretty at the same time.

That white girl looks better than the avg white girl, but she isn't gorgeous. That girl is nowhere near ugly.