So does this mean Kendrick Lamar is officially the number one rapper right now???

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
images

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
J Fold really laid down like a bytch. SMH.

As overrated as an actual artist that i think he is. Hate to see cole really shooting himself in the foot

but i’m lowkey glad knowing i was always right about him.

i do wish we woulda got that battle between him & dot. it wouldve been waaay closer than that kednrick and drake for sure

Braman

Superstar
Daps
It’s rare you see a rapper ascend in real time. Enjoy this shyt.

Buddy said F the big 3 it’s just big me and that’s exactly what happened. :damn:

And you a loser if you don’t give props. Like I dislike Drake. But I would have never denied that he had the game in a chokehold before. It’s called being objective. So when there’s so many dudes who can’t do that, it shows there’s a ton of trolls, plants, Cacs, and literal teenagers posting on this site this shouldn’t even be a debate.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
J Fold really laid down like a bytch. SMH.

I dunno. The Schoolboy tip-off thing makes sense. Kendrick putting all his nukes in one basket for Drake and Cole embracing the competitive spirit was nice, just not the time for it. And it is good Cole dipped out because 7 Minute Drill was not going to work long term with the ammo Kenny was holding. :huhldup: