So dikk Grayson slept with a crippled batgirl only to invite her to his wedding to starfire :wow

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County
FDB:pacspit:

Batman-Beyond-Bruce-Barbara.jpg

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
That nikka is really Bruces son :dead: I fukk with boy Damian too though. Jason and Tim were always my least favorite even though I like the Red Hood/Red Robin personas they each have.

Bat-heads is there any comic where we get the Batfamily all interacting with each with their grown mantles? You know, Nightwing, Red Hood, Red Robin, Oracle, and Robin
no comics but the arkham games, and those recent WB animated movies.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit Damian probably already in there :wow:
Mf the result of a rape :wow:
Raised by a legion of killers and has ra's as a grand pappy:wow:
Can you imagine the fukkery his love life is gonna be?:sadcam: He gonna be a cityboy red belt
Rape? One Night stand with Talia or clone?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Talia drugged him and got him hard while he was delusional and in and out of consciousness, straddled that man and kept the baby secret for like a decade. Only homie from Invincible caught it worse if were talking about women taking advantage of men in comics.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
That nikka is really Bruces son :dead: I fukk with boy Damian too though. Jason and Tim were always my least favorite even though I like the Red Hood/Red Robin personas they each have.

Bat-heads is there any comic where we get the Batfamily all interacting with each with their grown mantles? You know, Nightwing, Red Hood, Red Robin, Oracle, and Robin
red robin?:francis: Like the restaurant chain?
Tim always has the least sauce of the bunch:mjlol:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Talia drugged him and got him hard while he was delusional and in and out of consciousness, straddled that man and kept the baby secret for like a decade. Only homie from Invincible caught it worse if were talking about women taking advantage of men in comics.
Homie got his ass whooped then raped as a concession:francis:

parallax

Superstar
Daps

And they both just got glossed over too. fukking crazy. If it ever gets so far that they have to animate marks rape they're definitely gonna have to end that shyt with a hotline number

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
And they both just got glossed over too. fukking crazy. If it ever gets so far that they have to animate marks rape they're definitely gonna have to end that shyt with a hotline number

like this but worse............. so much worse. And the way he and talia on speaking terms after like ain't shyt happen :dahell:
Sometimes I wonder about these writers ............

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

like this but worse............. so much worse. And the way he and talia on speaking terms after like ain't shyt happen :dahell:
Sometimes I wonder about these writers ............

The worse part is she had his BABY without telling him he even existed... then TRAINED said child to one day take over a eco terrorist ninja organization ran by her father who has ineffectively tried to recruit or kill batman for at least 10 years by that point

And then this crazy fukking lunatic decides to take that kid in himself and instead of getting him therapy... makes him fight crime on the mean streets of gotham too :mindblown: :dead: bruce is fukking NUTS :mjlol:

The axe murderer

Daps
The worse part is she had his BABY without telling him he even existed... then TRAINED said child to one day take over a eco terrorist ninja organization ran by her father who has ineffectively tried to recruit or kill batman for at least 10 years by that point

And then this crazy fukking lunatic decides to take that kid in himself and instead of getting him therapy... makes him fight crime on the mean streets of gotham too :mindblown: :dead: bruce is fukking NUTS :mjlol:
:jbhmm::patrice::ohhh::gucci::hhh::scust::dead:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

Bruce Wayne was definitely watching Dexter and followed that show’s lead….

Harry Morgan: I know young Dexter will become a serial killer… but instead of getting him tons of therapy :ohhh: I can make him a serial killer for a good cause

The axe murderer

Daps

Like the only therapy bruce knows is making child soldiers :laff:
How you the world's greatest detective and an absolute genius but have the EQ of a potato:laff:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Like the only therapy bruce knows is making child soldiers :laff:
How you the world's greatest detective and an absolute genius but have the EQ of a potato:laff:

He got the soul of a 1990s African war lord in his body :pachaha: imagine being a Robin and instead of a PS5 for your birthday you get to do suicides and chemical warfare training cause Buce has a lead on Scarecrow posining the water supply next week and he needs you in top condition :deadrose:

No wonder dikk dont give a fukk about barbaras feelings, this man was in the TRENCHES since a teen

Last edited: